George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
If more people took part in my theme I could have pushed for more time to look at them. :guffaw: However I did fill 3 :drool: so I guess I took enough time to do it.

Would you all kill me if I said you all win and to (as Catherine said in Grave Danger) "Duke it out"! :guffaw:

You probably would so without further ado:

Your runner up's:
Smokey - Very nice season 1 tush shot. :bolian:
Jacquie - His jumpsuit seems more form-fitting than Warricks. :lol:
Steph - Sick or not he still has a nice tush! :p
Yoshi - This is one nicely framed shot. We must thank Drops and the cameraman for that. :lol:

Your winner is:
Bookgirl - And also for #1, #3, and #4. What can I say, I'm selfish. The man has a nice butt no matter how he feels or what he wears. :angel:

Off I go to work on some of my Grave Danger caps. I capped it this morning and have 137 caps sitting on my hard drive right now! :eek: And that's actually better than I thought I was going to do. I got worried when I had 35 before the theme was played. :lol:

Susan

Make that 136 caps from Grave Danger. I can't count. Somehow I missed #4! :alienblush:

Last edited:
Just dropping by with a quick good bye, cause I'm of to Canada early in the morning, posted a bye, but it got lost on the previous page lol. Don't miss me too much, I'll be back on the 14th, so I'll catch up with ya then. xxx

I won the booty prize! :D Hurray!

Ok since we're all professing our love for Nicky as our #1 guy, for this theme I want you to tell me why you love him ...
*evil laugh* in just 12 pictures. :rommie:
Your reasons can be physical attributes, personality characteristics, whatever you want.
12 pics in just over 24 hours.

Have fun in Canada Steph. Jeez aren't your just the little world traveler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back