George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Transmission: TV, DVD, highly contagious
    Symptoms: Uncontrollable :drool:, and Nick flashes. Attraction to Texan accents, chocolate, and puppies. A strange desire to create your own words that start with Nick or George. A desire to want to post 'Flood Warnings' were you computer is.
    Cure: none and we don't want one
    Treatment: checking yourself into the Stokes Syndrome Ward, viewing images of Nick Stokes, talking about love of Nick Stokes with your fellow Wardgirls on the island of Georgeland.

Please note, this is not to be confused with a non-picture/non-syndrome general discussion thread
    While we want everyone to enjoy their time here we of course have to be mindful of the following rules:

1. All pictures posted must be in thumbnail no bigger then the sizes listed below.
    2. You may post Two medium (130X130) or Three small (115X115) picture per post.
    3. Please limit 6 URLs to each post. When asked for a title for your clickable URL please put something like 'cutie pie' instead of putting the web address again as it stretches out the screen
    4. Please leave manipulated pictures to the art forum. This is the place for Nick in his natural glory
    5. Note that 'hotlinking' is not allowed. This is when you post an image directly from a site that you do not own. Please upload it onto your own site or use the URL link.
    6. We know that Nick inspires certain naughty thoughts, but this is a PG13 board and there are minors. Please keep all images and comments appropriate to the board standards. We like when Destiny joins us but we don't want her to bring the hose in to cool us down.
    7. This is a non-spoiler thread. All pictures or comments about upcoming episodes should be left in their own threads.
    8. Slow and steady with the posting tends to keep the thread open, and a mod from reminding y'all to do so.

Those are the rules, have fun and enjoy yourselves. We do ask that you clean up any drool messes, you can find mops and drool buckets by the door.

2. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

[​IMG]

Let the fun and games begin :) and Congrats on our 26th thread :)

Some more advice from speedy for those new to The Ward:

1) Get some pain medication because you'll be doing a lot of [​IMG]

2) Keep a mop and bucket near you, it can get wet in here with all the :drool: going on. And as the Captain (Jacquie) would say there are constant flood warnings here in the Ward due to all the :drool: as well

3)As George/Nick can inspire certain thoughts we keep everything pg-13 so we don't get [​IMG] by the Keeper of The Ward, Destiny. Last time she hosed us it was pretty messy :guffaw:

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I wonder if Speedy and Smokey have found any ghosts yet? :lol: Nicky says he's sorry but he had some important work to do in The Ward so he couldn't go. :guffaw:

Some random shots to honor thread #26.
    For MsHandFetish even though she isn't here.:lol:
    Beautiful lighting in this full body profile shot.
    Little stoker that I cought accidentally!

I started labeling my pics with little stoker, profile, and the names of different people in them with Nick just to give me a chance of knowing what's in it when I can't see it! :thumbsup:
    Susan

5. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

[​IMG] Yay New Thread!

[​IMG]

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yay! New thread!:)

I'll not take a part this time, probably for a two days (maybe, it's only maybe;)). Nah, stupid uni, exams... Luckily I'm going tonight to a concert and have some fun before this week.

But I'll be here, it's just impposible to not drool all this pic;)

8. Jacquie

9. Babs

Babs Pathologist

10. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Ahhhhh - lovely new thread :D

Some random pics

Cos that's what this place is for :p

11. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2008
  12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I love that first one Yoshi! :drool:

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Spent a fun morning of multi-tasking! :wtf:

Put a typing program and some games on the kids computer.

Put the towel rods back up in the bathroom. It only took one guy three days to replace the subfloor, in this house that's amazing! :lol:

and ..........

Chocolate chip cookies all around. :D

Susan

14. Jacquie

Nice pic CSINYMIA000 but jsut be careful of the size of pics you post here. Please see the rules at the top of the post about sizes of pics that can be posted in The Ward. Destiny and TallyHo have different size restrictions here than other forums :) If you need help posting pics there is a thread stickied at the top here that will help and also any one of us will gladly try and help :)

blackflag oh I love me some chocolate chip cookies :) I just spent the morning capping The Accused is Entitled and High and Low. Now I just have to upload to the computer and start to edit them :) Have you noticed that when you are capping an episode that you are aware of other Ward Girls fetishes as well as your own :devil:

15. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I can't believe I'm doing this but....I'm posting the winner early :wtf:
    I have a bunch of errands to run today and an anniversary dinner to go to for my parents, so I'm not sure when I'll be back home. And I think whoever's around this weekend has already posted. Nice job with a tough letter :bolian:

You know what I didn't see that I thought I would? Jorja. Hmm wonder if that means anything :)

Only five posters, so...
    Runners up:
    Kristine I'm envious of the ability to cap Season 8!
    Yoshi I love laughing Nick
    Jacquie J is for jealous!
    MsCatherineBrown! John Mayer and Nick in one shot :drool: Could it get any better? So close!

But the winner is Blackflag Cause I couldn't choose between jumpsuit or jaw. I'm such a season five junkie :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.