George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
iwon.gif
really? Wow, Nick couldn't come at a better time. Thanks Bookgirl!

My problem that was solved turned into 2 bigger problems. I think I was on the phone with one of our tech guys for over 2 hours. :rolleyes: Normally, I would leave work around 4 or 5 pm, ended up leaving after 8 pm. I love when they upgrade programs company wide without testing it on one computer first!!!! And is the problem solved? Nope, just a quick fix so we could get our book out, now more testing on Monday (when I don't have time) when the programmer comes back. :scream: If we get our other book out Tuesday night without any problems, it'll be a miracle! :rolleyes:

So I need something to bring a smile to my face, so that's the theme.

Show me pics that you think will bring a smile to my face. Nick, George, etc. Lets say 12 in 72 hours? :p

Happy Hunting Girls!

Ok, ok, in 24 hours! I won't deprive another Ward girl of our Sexy Stokes! :)

No time to look at all the pics right now, but I just HAD to check this one out! :guffaw:

Speedy, just relax and enjoy the weekend and don't think about anything until you have to. That's what I'm doing! I have a Saturday off for the first time in forever. I told them I felt like I was on probation with a weekend pass, and I didn't even care if they made me wear one of those ankle thingys.

As long as Nick gets to put it on me! :lol:

Some other things that might make you smile. I have Chapter 18! :)

And I saw this billboard the other day on the way home from work. The new prevent wildfires slogan!
smileys7.gif

Be back with theme pics soon!

Don't you think that is so silent here and everywhere in Talk? Where are all those people?

Smokey, this post is (just in case) for you:D

CLICK

Speedy, just relax and enjoy the weekend and don't think about anything until you have to. That's what I'm doing! I have a Saturday off for the first time in forever. I told them I felt like I was on probation with a weekend pass, and I didn't even care if they made me wear one of those ankle thingys.

Some other things that might make you smile. I have Chapter 18! :)

And I saw this billboard the other day on the way home from work. The new prevent wildfires slogan!
smileys7.gif

Be back with theme pics soon!

Relax? Ugh, I have errands to run, house to clean, weed wacking to do and edit "Just a Walk in The Park" because I got it off of TiVo and now it's on my laptop. :bolian: Actually, all of that is so much better than being at work! :rolleyes:

Love the Smokey the Bear slogan :guffaw:

Chapter 18? Yeah!

Ok girls, I'm liking all the captions you've written and I can't wait to see the pictures that go along with them.

Relax? Ugh, I have errands to run, house to clean, weed wacking to do and edit "Just a Walk in The Park" because I got it off of TiVo and now it's on my laptop. :bolian: Actually, all of that is so much better than being at work! :rolleyes:

It sounds like we need a group chat again tonight :)

Smokey I did like your Fire Prevention banner.

Nick's wanting to know if he can participate tonight of course you can Nick. You usually are the centre of our discussions anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back