George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see I won the last theme and did not even know it. Sorry Real life has bin crazy the past couple of days. Also the rain and thunderstorms here have been reaking havoc with the wireless as well. So thanks blackflag for takeing over for this theme. Gonna sit this one out though, the weather and the kids I work with are wearing me out. We have had to keep them inside the past two days and they have been like lions in a cage. I'll be back for the next theme I hope.

Since I think everyone who is posting has posted here goes try number 2! :scream: (A stupid full page add popped up and all I could get after it was a white screen! :scream:)

Runners up:
Jacquie - One of the best Warrick/Nick episodes.
Deirdre - I've got to cap this one of these days
Speedy - Even though you know he's at bloody crimescene there's something about this pic that looks peaceful!:(
Smokey - Love the look on his face. :guffaw:
Bookgirl - I remember this from one of those 'upcoming season' commercials.
Yoshi - I think I like the sunnies in this. Like to see him protecting his eyes but I love the fact that you can still see them through the sunnies. :lol:

Winner is:
Princess - AAHHH! Dead Ringer. :bolian: This will always be one of my favorite scenes. :lol: I think I'll rent it so I can cap it (no I don't own season 4 :().

Susan

Well, I wasn't expecting to win this one.....thanks blackflag. So theme....how about Open Nick you decide how open you want 12 in 24 or so

Have fun ladies....I'll be nice to Nick but it's supposed to rain again tomorrow so we'll be taking refuge indoors ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back