George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good :drool: morning y'all :drool:

Yup blackflag you were correct that extra bucket was required :) It's so nice to see so many playing the theme this year. For most of last summer I think it was blackflag, Babs and myself entertaining ourselves for a while there.

Honourable mentions go to Princess for her jeans and lube shot. speedy for her Gum Drops and stairs shot, and to Steph for her table blocking the jeans shot :) I wish I could post them all but ....... :)

Runners up are

Deirdre yup there are jeans
Yoshi :drool:
Smokey :drool:
MsCB I just finished capping this on the weekend
bookgirl I loved this scene

but the winner is blackflag I figure every Ward Girl should have a nice present on their special day :) Happy Birthday kiddo :) I would be remiss in my mod duties if I didn't put a the 'proper' greeting in the birthday thread in Misc Forum so you cake will be there :) Enjoy you time with Nick :devil:

Thanks for all the birthday pics. :bolian:

Kat, I do have icons for your challenge. I just have to see them on the other computer first. (It's got a better monitor);)

New Theme ..........

It's not what I intended to do next but I'm going with a little I-Spy with the letter "T" in honor of my Thomas kitty. 12 pics winner sometime tomorrow, probably not until afternoon, so around 29 hours.

The vet's had us stop the antibiotic (clavamox?) thinking it's causing him trouble. My mom is willing to try anything, she doesn't want to have to put him to sleep on my birthday. :( I'm just scared that we're going to loose both cats before the end of the year, Pooky still isn't gaining weight (she's the one with the thyroid problem). :( Why is it so hard on the owners when you know it's the right thing to do?

Susan

Last edited:
th0318.gif
Blackflag!

tongue
throat
tummy
tush
thumbs
And thus ends your anatomy lesson
toothpick

Status