George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Blackflag! What a birthday present, win the theme and get Nicky! I'm jealous!

Deirdre, cute banner. Give me a hug! :lol:

Happy Dance, as Rogen comes home Friday!!!!! I can't wait to see him and see how obedient :rolleyes: he is. Yeah, thats me, having a lot of faith. :lol:

I think I'm going to sit this theme out, I won't be able to post my pics until late and then there won't be anyone to post so I can get my second set in. Who knows, maybe I'll just get one set in and see where that goes.

Sorry, I'm just not in a good mood today, they ONLY thing making me happy is the fact that my baby is coming home. Well, you gals make me happy too and so do all the delicious pics. I'm just so frustrated with life right now, I just don't know what to do. I kind of feel like this:
splat.gif
. Guess I'm just going to have to do something about it. What, I have no idea. :confused:

But, I will try not to lose my sense of humor.

First off Yoshi isn't innocent you middle name :D

speedy I'm glad to hear Rogen is coming home on Friday but sorry to hear you having a rough day. Come here and let me give you a
bighug.gif
Have some chocolate while you're at it. You know we're always here if you need to rant :) or just talk :)

Congrats Bookgirl for her second place in the banner challenge and to Smokey for tying herself for fourth place in the banner challenge. I think I may have voted for all 3 of them. :lol:

Susan

toque I hope that's the word

Yup that's the word for those nice woolly hats that us in the far northern country called Canada wear :) I still occasionally wear one that my mom knitted me when I was in high school. I graduated high school 30 years ago :) The toque is still in excellent condition. Other than the colour, a variegated orange mix, you can't tell it's over 30 years old :)

Princess you can know post your second set of pics :)

eta congrats to bookgirl, Smokey and speedy for their wonderful job in the banner competition. I voted for all three of the Nick ones. If we're not careful they're going to ban Ward Girls from entering anymore competitions :) But seriously good job ladies. You make us proud :)

Last edited:
Congrats Bookgirl for her second place in the banner challenge and to Smokey for tying herself for fourth place in the banner challenge. I think I may have voted for all 3 of them. :lol:

I tied myself! :guffaw: Thanks for the congrats, and Bookgirl and Speedy, yours were awesome!!

Keep an eye on the Ship Icon Challenge next. I entered kind of half-heartedly at the last minute, but I know Speedy entered too. Anyone else?

Speedy, so glad to hear that Rogen will graduate from doggie school!! Sorry you're feeling so down lately. We're all here for you, you know.
grouphug.gif

Question for you cappers...about how many caps do you normally make for a relatively heavy Nickisode?

Question for you cappers...about how many caps do you normally make for a relatively heavy Nickisode?

First off I read this wrong. I put an extra letter in cappers :guffaw:

That's a hard question to answer. On Grave Danger I originally had well over 150 caps. I narrowed it down to 72. I think for Toe Tags I must have had over 80 but narrowed it down to 38. I go through the caps that I've done a few times before I start to size them and sign them. I like to narrow out the not so good Nick pics and yes there are some. And move Oh Yeah's to their secret spot :lol: I sometimes jsut find that with some episodes whether Nickcentric or not that there is only so much space for pics and time to look at them. With, for me 7 seasons worth of pics that's a lot of pics. And I haven't even done all 7 seasons.

First off I read this wrong. I put an extra letter in cappers :guffaw:

That's a hard question to answer. On Grave Danger I originally had well over 150 caps. I narrowed it down to 72. I think for Toe Tags I must have had over 80 but narrowed it down to 38. I go through the caps that I've done a few times before I start to size them and sign them. I like to narrow out the not so good Nick pics and yes there are some. And move Oh Yeah's to their secret spot :lol: I sometimes jsut find that with some episodes whether Nickcentric or not that there is only so much space for pics and time to look at them. With, for me 7 seasons worth of pics that's a lot of pics. And I haven't even done all 7 seasons.

You think I called you "c*appers"??! :lol:

I know what you mean about all the caps. I'm sure that's what I'll do too...kind of like I do with my vacation photos...take a ton of them and then weed out the best ones.

I can't help myself tho....every time I get an "oh yeah" shot, I want to save it for you!! :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back