George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes and hugs. I really appreciate it and really need it.

I just feel I'm at a crossroads in my life and just don't know which way to go. I'm been feeling this way for awhile now. Oh well, might have to a Yahoo session this weekend.

Congratulations Bookgirl and Smokey, those banners rocked. I only received two votes this challenge, but it was nice to get the challenge runners choice.

I only used Nick in one of my banners this time.

Smokey, I haven't entered the ships challenge yet. I need to get my creative juices flowing, but I should have something in by Friday.

My caps per episode usually are over 100. Of course, I just label and don't crop them. I just don't really have the time. And I haven't even done every episode either. I stopped trying to cap every second and if I see something go back and grab it. Oh, it's a tedious job, but someone has to do it. :thumbsup:

I can't help myself tho....every time I get an "oh yeah" shot, I want to save it for you!! :guffaw:

by all means save me those Oh Yeah shots. I have quite a collection of hand shots awaiting the next theme :)

eta: speedy I'll be home this weekend if you're wanting to talk :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the well wishes and hugs. I really appreciate it and really need it.

I just feel I'm at a crossroads in my life and just don't know which way to go. I'm been feeling this way for awhile now. Oh well, might have to a Yahoo session this weekend.

Anytime. :)

Congratulations Bookgirl and Smokey, those banners rocked. I only received two votes this challenge, but it was nice to get the challenge runners choice.

I only used Nick in one of my banners this time.

I did Nick/Warrick, Nick/Greg, and the one that didn't win anything was the Grissom one. That'll teach me! :lol:

My caps per episode usually are over 100. Of course, I just label and don't crop them. I just don't really have the time. And I haven't even done every episode either. I stopped trying to cap every second and if I see something go back and grab it. Oh, it's a tedious job, but someone has to do it. :thumbsup:

Exactly! It's just torture having to watch a scene over and over, frame by frame, in slow motion. :D

Some favorite pics to stay on topic! :cool:

Smokey, I've got 3 in the ships challenge. Sent them in last week I think it was. :lol: I haven't sent them in yet, but I'll also be in the Miami challenge.

Usually on the real good Nickasodes I average between 72 and 85 caps. Of course I only have season 1, 2, 3, and 5. I'm scared to see how many I'll have when I do Grave Danger.

Susan

Thanks for all your well wishes and birthday pics gang.

Thomas finally did eat something tonight. :D Not as much as usual but it's better than nothing. The only problem is that we were only 3 days in on the antibiotic so we'll have to keep an eye on him to make sure he does't get an infection from the surgery. He couldn't take the antibiotic any longer since he had it for 10 days the last time. :( All I really wanted was for him to be ok and I sat there patting him while he ate because he wanted me to. :eek:

Just some randoms. :drool:

Susan

I love the sight of buzz in the morning :D

I'm sure there's some twisted movie quote in there :lol: Lovely pics Jacquie, and good to hear Thomas is a bit better blackflag.

Wow it got busy in here last night. I've entered the shops challenge too, and I'm still deciding which of my 'Miami white' ones just might pass muster.

Watched this yesterday, and found a continuity error I missed the first half dozen times I saw it.

Guess I wouldn't be such a good CSI :lol:

Jacquie, you're right. It is nice having more than you, me and Babs playing. Strange thing though - I don't think it took any less time back then to choose a winner than it does now. I guess it just goes to show that it isn't the number of pics it's the subject that's in them that we're stuck on. :lol:

Winner Time:

Honorable Mention goes to Steph for her pic from Monaco. For some reason I wasn't expecting it when I clicked on it. I don't know why, he is wearing a tie.

I was sorely tempted to choose all the tush picks that were posted and leave it at that. But I didn't since I would have missed so many other good ones. :rolleyes:

Your runners up:

MsCath - sharing the spotlight with his friends. :guffaw:
Smokey - blue, buzz - very nice!
Yoshi - at times Nicky seems to barely tolerate Hodges.
Deirdre - don't know which treat I want more - chocolate or money! :lol:
Princess - what trash? all I see is tush. :angel:
Jacquie - I consider this one of the more perfect caps to come from season 8. And you know I have a hard time resisting it. :drool: BUT

Your winner is:
Bookgirl - You have know idea how hard it was. I was going tush - tummy, tush - tummy. God the decision was hard. You might say that tush won because I could only post one of them but it was a tie between the two. :drool: :guffaw:

Susan

Yay! Thanks Blackflag. I didn't intend to play towards your admiration of tushys but if it works well then :D
New theme...new theme...I want Season 5 goodness.
And with all the capping going on I'm excited to see what you ladies have got.
Tomorrows going to be a late night for me as I'm going to see John Mayer in concert. Hey and now I have a date! Think I can sneak Nicky in under my coat? ;)
So 12 in 30 hours.

And thanks for all the congrats on the banner challenge. I feel slightly giddy and completely floored all at the same time! :rolleyes:

Yay! Thanks Blackflag. I didn't intend to play towards your admiration of tushys but if it works well then :D

And thanks for all the congrats on the banner challenge. I feel slightly giddy and completely floored all at the same time! :rolleyes:

Like I'm supposed to believe that? :lol: Everybody had at least one tush pic up there most had more than one. :lol:

Just knew that banner had to be from someone in the ward. :lol: It was hard not to vote for it. I just had to. :thumbsup:

Season 5 - I could get 12 from most episodes in season 5. You're giving us 12 for the whole season! :eek:

Theme pics
Weeping Willows
Who Shot Sherlock?
Who Shot Sherlock? (speeking of tushy's)
Compulsion
Down the Drain
Snakes

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back