George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick little post so MsCath can get her last set of theme pics posted. :D Oh and for the record, I love the reoccuring theme of your last 3, the same one can be found in both my posts. ;)

You know, I heard they use a double for those shots. :)

You wish! Just because they use a hand double for him, doesn't mean you can pick on my fetish!
litterflumesmla.gif
:guffaw: I suppose the rear shots, the oh yeah, shots, the open Nick shots, the undressing shots are all body doubles too, huh? :rolleyes:

Oh, my baby should be coming home this week. I call tomorrow, which will be the 14th day, and hopefully we will be setting up a time Wednesday to pick him up.
thstars.gif
I'm so happy, I've missed him so much. Now I can go for walks again and have someone pester :rolleyes: me, especially when I'm IMing with Smokey. I can't wait to see how he did. They say he's doing good, very hard headed (no really?:lol:), and he is easily distracted (again, no really?:lol:). Ok, he's going to hate me and will probably ignore me, being like, you abandoned me, where have you been? Oh leave me somewhere for two weeks, will ya?
angry7.gif

So I'm a hour and a half early but it someone's birthday on Tuesday and I thought I would get the best wishes in now so this someone will have a full day of her best wishes :)

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday blackflag
Happy Birthday to you :)

Happy Birthday blackflag I hope you day is full of Nick wishes. All 40 of them :D

If you give me back the drool bucket I loaned you with my second set of theme pics I'll give you some of my cake. :angel: I was eating it a night early. I told my mom I didn't want sung to I just wanted my chocolate cake. :lol:

By the way my day will start out with kicking the kids downstairs to their father and going grocery shopping. :rolleyes: Maybe I'll find time to cap another episode tomorrow afternoon. I did Revenge is best Served Cold today. :)
Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back