George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning y'all :)

Wow did I get a surprise when I woke up this morning. I go downstairs to find this at the front door looking a little worse for wear because of his time with Princess. All I hear is sleep. Sorry Nick you'll be able to catch a few winks while I'm driving to work but until then.......:devil:

Thanks for the comments on the pic Princess I think as you can see I'm having fun making my own. And so are others :)

New theme. Oh what shell we cause problems with this Monday morning. Something to get everyone's juices going this morning and Princess gave me the idea :) Jeans. That right jeans. 12 pics in about 26 hours :) Happy Hunting while Nick and I entertain ourselves :devil:

Excellent choice Jacquie. And my apologies if Nicky was a little tired when he arrived....and could you ask him what he did with my handcuffs? They seem to be missing. ;) Anyway onto my first set....apologies for any dupes.

jeans 1
jeans 2 that lab is so dark I hope you can see his jeans
jeans 3 it's a jacket but it's still the same material
jeans 4
jeans 5
jeans 6

Excellent choice Jacquie. And my apologies if Nicky was a little tired when he arrived....and could you ask him what he did with my handcuffs? They seem to be missing. ;)

Have we ever known Nick to arrive at our homes and not be tired :devil: and I was wondering about the extra jewelry he had when he arrived :) I'll send then back to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back