George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever heard of nail clippers? :lol:

:guffaw: Oh you really are pushing it today :D I guess next you're going to say the longer nails are fake one :guffaw:

No no no....I'm sure some of the close ups are not his. Some of them are darned fine anyway tho. ;)

Something that's always bugged me...and I can cap it later after running the all-day-long-diagnostics on my stupid new laptop that has a problem with a speaker!...and that's in Grave Danger when he's digging the gum out of his pocket with what is obviously his right hand and his right pocket but it has his watch on it.

I know exactly what you're saying Smokey. I don't think that is George's hand. Either that or they reversed the film. I decided not to cap it when I did Grave Danger because it has never sat right with me.

Yoshi, sorry about Lockwood. It wasn't for lack of trying, as I battled it out with a NY fan into the wee hours before having to go to bed. And when I got up, Keppler was gone. :(

Thanks for the effort
hug3.gif
My favourite bullet-head Frank Tripp has bitten the dust too.

Just to add my 2cents (see I speak American :D), you can usually tell by the nails, finger length and general 'veinage' on the hand close ups as to whether they belong to a specific actor or not. Although I have seen pics of GE/NS with his watch on his right wrist too.

OK - last set of theme pics:

long cool drinks
lovely lashes
leather gloves
lil Stoker
laceration
leather jacket or laughing

I think I'm a little too late for this theme, I'll just sit back and enjoy the scenery and take part in the next theme. Just thought I'd drop by and say Hi, cause I haven't been around much in the past few days.

Thanks for the effort
hug3.gif
My favourite bullet-head Frank Tripp has bitten the dust too.

And poor Jacqi and Warrick. RIP. :(

Just to add my 2cents (see I speak American :D), you can usually tell by the nails, finger length and general 'veinage' on the hand close ups as to whether they belong to a specific actor or not. Although I have seen pics of GE/NS with his watch on his right wrist too.

Yeah, but this had to be another of those GD cutting errors. :rolleyes:

I know - Jaqui and Warrick. It's never right.

Have to say that spot the continuity error is one of my favourite CSI games :D

Well ladies, thank you for a wonderful round of eye spy. There were nine of you participating....firstly honorable mention to CSI Stokes Girl and bookgirl20

Smokey bum pics are just a staple of any Nick collection
blackflag the man knows how to wear a pair of jeans
Deirdre that was a good hair day
Yoshi sweaty Nicky makes us happy
MsCatherineBrown the sideburns are a nice touch
speedy almost a winner with Gum Drops emotion

but the winner of Nicky's "services" shall we say: Jacquie Lovely capping job and a nice profile shot as well

Congrats to you Jacquie....Nick will be arriving shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back