leaving
latex
laugh
leap
lean

And I've kind of been enjoying the
thPickOn.gif
around here :lol:

Hi all, I know I know, I said a lot of time that I am back, but everything is not working with me the way I want it. I really hope that I can say that I will join in real soon again. I check those great pics everyday, but there is to much on my head now, so that's why I am not joining in...sorry.

I got a question, not sure if I should put it here but since I keep seeing the hand fetish popping up I have to ask. On CSI NY they have someone who plays all their hands. Yep, the close ups aren't the actor's actual hands, they are special hand people. :wtf: Weird isn't it? Anyways, so my question is, do they do that on LV too?

Kristine I would put this in the episode question thread at the top of the Forum here. I'm not sure but I think the answer may be they do use someones elses hands for some close ups. I heard or saw somewhere that the close up of hands at the end of Gum Drops where not Billy Peterson's when he was originally suppose to have the lead in that now great Nickisode.

bookgirl I think most of the hands we've been using are George's but if you look at the length of them here in Gum Drops they just don't seem like the hands in this scene from Gum Drops were use to seeing. The fingers just look too long.

I think they do that in some scenes where it's supposedly Bobby or whoever working with a bullet and theres a closeup of the bullet being placed, or it's supposed to be Mandy with a print card, etc.

But I'm pretty good at recognizing what I'm looking at...verrrrry good! :lol:

Yoshi, sorry about Lockwood. It wasn't for lack of trying, as I battled it out with a NY fan into the wee hours before having to go to bed. And when I got up, Keppler was gone. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back