George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedy, you hold onto things for awhile don't you! :lol:

For anybody who does't mind spoilers go to the nick_discussion livejournal. :bolian:

Last set of theme pics:
Landfill (to be politically Correct ;))
Locker
Laughing
Lounge :lol:
Latin (he knows it better than Catherine)
Leather

Susan

I surprised. I managed to get 12 pics found and posted in an hours worth of time. I guess it helps to know where what you're looking for is and you're just looking for the name. :lol:

I'm glad Blackflag still had another set to post and MCB had her first one, because, gee, everyone else posts their two sets and then stop posting.

Ugh, no one to post so you can get your second set in. :wtf:

Thanks Blackflag for that spoiler, I saw that on another site. I pm'd a couple of the girls here, but I didn't know you liked spoilers. If I find any others I'll pm you too, if you want.

Last set:
latex
leaves
lights
lots of people and a little pinky peeking out
ladder
leering

Thanks Blackflag for that spoiler, I saw that on another site. I pm'd a couple of the girls here, but I didn't know you liked spoilers. If I find any others I'll pm you too, if you want.

Speedy, I live for spoilers! :lol:

I've got this problem where I can't stand not knowing. If I don't know I've got to find out. :lol:

Susan

Speedy, I live for spoilers! :lol:

I've got this problem where I can't stand not knowing. If I don't know I've got to find out. :lol:

Susan

Care sharing this spoiler by pm ladies? I'm going crazy waiting for the new season.

Oops, I think Jacquie and Smokey think I'm upset with them.

Girls, I assure I'm not!!!! I'm just playing along and chuckled right along with you.

Sorry girls, I didn't mean to make you worry.

how about a little goofy face Nicky?

Well you frightened me under a chair!
crap.gif

Is that spoiler info the same as what you sent to us?

Oops, I think Jacquie and Smokey think I'm upset with them.

Girls, I assure I'm not!!!! I'm just playing along and chuckled right along with you.

Sorry girls, I didn't mean to make you worry.

how about a little goofy face Nicky?

Hey I know you're not mad at us. I've been enjoying the laughing with you comments :) Believe me its the best laughs I've had in awhile :guffaw: And since it's getting past my bedtime I wish everyone a good night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back