George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas is back home. In 10 to 14 days we go to get the stitches out. :)

Second set of theme pics:
credentials #7
credentials #8
credentials #9
credentials #10
credentials #11
credentials #12 - Had to search my photobucket for this, knew it was there somewhere. :lol:

Susan

Unlike last night I'm surprised that this actually came up! :scream: Will someone please tell me how I keep getting messages about how my Windows 98 computer is infected with a Windows Vista virus? :wtf: And yes it says a windows vista virus has already infected you and yes I did run the virus scanner on the vista computer yesterday! :scream:

Last edited:
Um, Smokey, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 12? Here I thought I was the only one on here who couldn't count to 12. :guffaw:

Susan

Um, Smokey, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 12? Here I thought I was the only one on here who couldn't count to 12. :guffaw:

Susan

Apparently not! :lol: Ah well.

I've been capping away on the laptop downstairs, but I'm still have everything else on this one up here, and I haven't figured out the wireless yet, so I'm still without my own caps to post. :( Soon...soon...

Susan

Apparently not! :lol: Ah well.

I've been capping away on the laptop downstairs, but I'm still have everything else on this one up here, and I haven't figured out the wireless yet, so I'm still without my own caps to post. :( Soon...soon...

Smokey of I come to your line at the bank will I get $60 if I only ask for $50 :guffaw:

Smokey of I come to your line at the bank will I get $60 if I only ask for $50 :guffaw:

You might get more than that if you don't quit being so smart!
catfight.gif
How much is Speedy paying you for this?!
taptap.gif

:guffaw:

To make me feel better after the horrible taunting I've had to endure!
nopity.gif

Aww Smokey.. I hope your caps will work very soon. :)

I would enter the theme because I have nothing to do but I'm going to London on Monday and I don't think I'll have computer access so.. No. :(

catfight.gif
taptap.gif

Ahhh Smokey I have a similar problem with the whole wireless thing. I don't have a know-it-all IT person to call on now so it's a case of RTFM for me. :rolleyes:

Good to hear about Thomas blackflag :)

Marns enjoy the trip to London - I'm back down there in a couple of months to get nostalgic about my 20s. Can't relive 'em cos I don't have the energy :p

I shall start going through the theme pics in a few hours and may post the winning shots a little earlier than anticipated - so get your last orders in now if anyone hasn't posted yet, although I think everyone has.

catfight.gif
taptap.gif

Poor Smokey. :rolleyes: Nicky just likes us to have some fun. :lol:

Smokey, all I had to do to get this hooked up to the wireless was go across the street and download the drivers! They (linksys - our wireless router and cards) can't figure out anything wrong with selling you the wireless card and then telling you to go online for the drivers. :alienblush:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back