George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the win Kristine, that is a gorgeous pic. What ep is it from? I suck at naming eps... :lol: But he looks hot. <3 As always I supose. :D Well don't leave us hanging around too long for the next theme. ;)

Some randoms.

Yoshi said:
....the winner being Kristine with this - I realised I couldn't stop staring at it for way too long.

So I'm sending Nick over the pond. He needs some sunshine now - and a change in four-legged friends :D

Wow! I won?! I'm so excited! Thank you so much Yoshi! Glad you liked my cap! Luckily the rainy weather has cleared up here in Western Pennsylvania so Nick has arrived with sunnies on!

Thanks to everyone, I'm excited you all like my pic! And thanks again to Smokey for teaching me how to cap! You rock! :thumbsup:

BTW A_C I'm pretty sure that cap was from The Theory of Everything.

Ok, while Nick hangs with me ;) here's a theme for you all (I hope it's not too hard I'll change it if ya need me to!): Things Nick can teach my kids. LOL, hey, I have another gigantic headache so not thinking too well here! Let's go 12 in 24.

Thanks to everyone, I'm excited you all like my pic! And thanks again to Smokey for teaching me how to cap! You rock! :thumbsup:

No problem! But now, who will volunteer to give me a quick tutorial in how to use the snipping tool for screencaps on my new computer?? :D

Fun theme!!! Here we go!

If you're going to play in the mud, be sure to wear your overalls
Stand up for your friends
Help mom out around the house
Don't eat things you find on the ground
Save for a rainy day
Be sure to call if you're going to be late for dinner

Oh now these are interesting lessons Ladies. I'm enjoying seeing what you are all coming up with... Anyhoo, just thought I'd post so Bookgirl could get her second set in if she wants... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back