George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry bookgirl, but I just have to ask what exactly is *weaing*? It seems he'd have to change his underwear then and it wouldn't matter if they were clean. :guffaw:

Ha ha :lol: so funny! weaing means I can't type :klingon:. I've fixed it thanks to your ever so kind spell checking. jeez

I'm sorry bookgirl, but I just have to ask what exactly is *weaing*? It seems he'd have to change his underwear then and it wouldn't matter if they were clean. :guffaw:

Ha ha :lol: so funny! weaing means I can't type :klingon:. I've fixed it thanks to your ever so kind spell checking. jeez

I'm sorry, I normally wouldn't point out a typing error (lord knows I've had them), but that just made me laugh and I couldn't resist. *Smokey sits back thankful I wasn't picking on her*.:guffaw:

:lol: Bookgirl and Speedy you two are cracking me up here!

I'm loving all your theme pics so far! They are really good! You guys rock! :thumbsup:

I'm sorry, I normally wouldn't point out a typing error (lord knows I've had them), but that just made me laugh and I couldn't resist. *Smokey sits back thankful I wasn't picking on her*.:guffaw:

Oh har har! Before I even GOT to this I was thinking, "Get used to it, Bookgirl...I had to!"
catfight.gif

MsCath...nice icon! ;)

ETA: We need more entries in the Pilot (as in first episode, not flying) banner challenge! Everyone...come play!

Sorry Smokey, can't do banners. :(

I was so desperate for sleep at 3am that I almost turned off the air conditioner (not caring if it reached 90 or 100 in my room), then I realized that there are too many air conditioners and fans on to make a difference. It would be just as noisy! :(

Since it's 9:30 at night and I doubt I'll fall asleep for hours to come I decided to come do some theme pics. :rolleyes:

Theme pics:
How to use their fingers to count to 10.
To be careful with power tools.
To always be kind to animals. (can't believe this wasn't taken!)
Friends are important.
Don't set the volume too loud on the headphones!
Don't forget to protect your eyes from the sunshine!

Now I hope to go pass out from sheer exhaustion!

Susan

Ok, ok, I see how you all are. I only picked on Bookgirl and then you all gang up on me!
litterflumesmla.gif
And only because I thought it was funny, I wasn't critizing her.
nono1.gif

You all just keep having your fun at my expense. I can take it. I'm leaving now, goodbye.

Hmm... strange. I seem to see a slight - HUGE - bulge in his pants. xD What's he looking at, anyway? I honestly can't think of anything he could be looking at that would give him a bulge in his pants so I guess he's just naturally... that. xD

Lolol

I understand that you are new therefore here is a heads up, Please beware that there is an Adult Content Rule for this board, nothing over PG-13, That picture is skirting the line of that rule, please keep this in mind in the future. Thank you. ;)

Hmm... strange. I seem to see a slight - HUGE - bulge in his pants. xD What's he looking at, anyway? I honestly can't think of anything he could be looking at that would give him a bulge in his pants so I guess he's just naturally... that. xD

Lolol

I understand that you are new therefore here is a heads up, Please beware that there is an Adult Content Rule for this board, nothing over PG-13, That picture is skirting the line of that rule, please keep this in mind in the future. Thank you. ;)

Oh snap. O: Crap... I'm sorry. ;-;

Ok, ok, I see how you all are. I only picked on Bookgirl and then you all gang up on me!
litterflumesmla.gif
And only because I thought it was funny, I wasn't critizing her.
nono1.gif

You all just keep having your fun at my expense. I can take it. I'm leaving now, goodbye.

Now, now speedy no need to have snit :) I was only poking fun at you poking fun at bookgirl :) Have some chocolate and anything else you might like :)

Jacquie, It's a good thing I only read the comments when I'm doing the theme! :cardie:

blackflag you think reading the comments is hard typing them wasn't exactly easy either :D

trying to help speedy realize she is loved around here
a little something extra for speedy
and something for all of us :D

Deidre you can now post your second set :)

Oh snap. O: Crap... I'm sorry. ;-;
It's okay you are aware of the situation and I am assure that you will not repeat it again, reason why you were not warned or hosed, that and again you are new. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back