George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Ladies - I see you were hard at work last night. :eek:

I got a bit wrapped up in a season 2 CSIfest and have consequently been slack in my commitment to this theme *is shamed*

That and the fact that everyone's posted really good pics and comments and I can't think of any more :p

So I'll leave you with a little chocolate and I'll go and have a look at the banner challenge Smokey was on about.....pilots....what's the vector Victor?

*goes away*

:lol: You ladies have come up with some very creative stuff for this theme, hehe, it was alot of fun, but I reckon that we've made it difficult for Kristine to choose. ;) Hehe, don't we love to do that. ;)

Anyhoo, time for some randoms.

I'll go and have a look at the banner challenge Smokey was on about.....pilots....what's the vector Victor?

*goes away*

smileys7.gif

Oh so very subtitle. I loved that movie :guffaw:I think I could see George in that movie if they every did a remake :)

Ok, ok, I see how you all are. I only picked on Bookgirl and then you all gang up on me!
litterflumesmla.gif
And only because I thought it was funny, I wasn't critizing her.
nono1.gif

You all just keep having your fun at my expense. I can take it. I'm leaving now, goodbye.

Aw Speedy don't leave! I don't mind being picked on. I have (slightly) thicker skin than that. I didn't take it as criticizing, just friendly ribbing.
Nothing at all like what you do to Smokey :p

A peace offering ...
8x02_697.jpg

I stated with Speedracer, then had to shorten it. Realized after I shortened the name that Hey I actually know a Speedy!

Last edited:
^ That's very cool, bookgirl! :)

I watched this today. It's such a funny scene. I have been watching a lot of season 5 lately.

Aw Speedy don't leave! I don't mind being picked on. I have (slightly) thicker skin than that. I didn't take it as criticizing, just friendly ribbing.
Nothing at all like what you do to Smokey :p

Well now! That makes ME feel better! :wtf:

smileys7.gif

Bookgirl, very nice icon! If Speedy would come out and play again, I'm sure she would like it too. :lol:

Nice new caps, Cap'n! I'm going to try to be a cappin' machine this weekend! :D

Well I saw speedy's name on the user list awhile ago, so I'm sure she's been in The Ward to check on things. She's probably jsut giving us the cold shoulder to make us feel bad that we teased her :)

You gals are so funny! Now did you really think I'd leave or that I was really upset? Heck no, I love it here and I wasn't and I know y'all where just teasing

Bookgirl, I love the icon and I'm only friendly ribbing with Smokey too and she knows that. :)

You gals are so funny! Now did you really think I'd leave or that I was really upset? Heck no, I love it here and I wasn't and I know y'all where just teasing

Bookgirl, I love the icon and I'm only friendly ribbing with Smokey too and she knows that. :)

Oh we know you are only ribbing Smokey like we are just having some fun at your expense :) Nick avatar by the way :)

Phew! That was a hard one to choose! Everyone's were so good, I loved 'em! I'm glad you all liked the theme, I was worried you'd think I was nuts! So without further ado, I know how impatient you all can be when it comes to Nick. ;)

Honorable mentions go to Jacquie and blackflag, great pics and lessons girls!

Runners up:

A_C with her puppy dog eyes pic
Speedy for teaching us to be a team player
MsCatherineBrown with a very important lesson I didn't learn until late into college, learn to do your laundry!
Deirdre teaching us to make sure you brush!
And it was between this one and the winner (a very hard choice!):
Smokey with her very important lesson (and hilarious scene!) don't eat things you find on the ground

Bookgirl wins the theme by an apple stem with this adorable picture! This was my first avatar too.

So Nick's taking off the sunnies :cool:, he's had a very nice day and a half here. He's headed your way bookgirl and he has an apple for ya! :)

Last edited:
Congrats on the win Bookgirl, and enjoy your time with Nicky, I'll catch up on the theme tommorow, cause it's really late here, and I need to get to bed... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back