George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmmm....just look at those fingers! :D
Rapper in a box
holasmiley.gif
Hi Smokey!

I can't believe I didn't post this one! Especially since I know how much Yoshi loves it! :guffaw:

Yoshi, love your new avi and y'all think I have a dirty mind. :rolleyes:

Bookgirl,
bighugg.gif

I'll be back a little later to post my last set. I hope someone will post so I can, otherwise I'll just edit this one.

Bookgirl20... I forgot that Nick had hair! xD
Wow... that was so long ago, haha.

I'd post pics of Nickeh but I'm afraid that I don't have any. ;-;

and lol@Yoshi's avi ;D

Wish we did Jacquie

Needing something a little closer to this, by which I mean a thick coat as opposed to the person in it.

But then again....who'd complain? :D

Well Yoshi if you are needing help with the police checks just let us know. We will gladly tell them that you should be permanently locked up here in the Ward just like the rest of us. And I'm sure Destiny will tell them to throw away the key so we can't get out :guffaw:

My kinda thinking :thumbsup:

...and thanks everyone for the congrats for the Miami win :)

Hmm... strange. I seem to see a slight - HUGE - bulge in his pants. xD What's he looking at, anyway? I honestly can't think of anything he could be looking at that would give him a bulge in his pants so I guess he's just naturally... that. xD

Lolol

Just thought I would pop into the Ward for awhile so I can do some :drool:
Yoshi - your avvie is :lol: I love it! *snagging several caps on my way*

Excuse but you have Nick :D so you should have no need for a thick coat :guffaw:

Mmmmyeaaahhhhhh - Nickblanket. :devil:

Good to see you in here again Kat - glad I could be of service lol.

Theme winners!

Georgeous pics you posted for me. Honourable mentions go to Deirdre for the Fannysmackin' cap and to MsCB for the Bull cap.

Jacquie rain soaked cowboy - tasty
bookgirl nicely framed lol
Steph still can't get enough from this photo shoot
Speedy aww - contrasting jackets
blackflag I think he needs help out of those sweaty clothes
Smokey tricky choice between this and the winner....

....the winner being Kristine with this - I realised I couldn't stop staring at it for way too long.

So I'm sending Nick over the pond. He needs some sunshine now - and a change in four-legged friends :D

....the winner being Kristine with this - I realised I couldn't stop staring at it for way too long.

So I'm sending Nick over the pond. He needs some sunshine now - and a change in four-legged friends :D

Congrats, Kristine!! And with one of your caps, too! :D Now you'll just have to hide him from the hubby. :lol:

Yoshi, I'll trade one of my four-legged friends for your beef roamers today! One of mine needs to be put into the sink and have her...um...back end...washed.

Just the topper to an otherwise fantastic day. Not. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back