George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last 3 R's:

Ransack (also known as - trash the place!:lol:)
Rabbit hutch
Redrum (don't think anybody ever said we couldn't use episode titles! :rolleyes:)

Yes we're happy about it. Now we can stop telling him to stop bathing his stomach. The only problem is that he's back on the once a month visits to the vets office and he's the noisiest cat in the world in the car. :lol: My poor mother! :devil:

Susan

Well Yoshi if you are needing help with the police checks just let us know. We will gladly tell them that you should be permanently locked up here in the Ward just like the rest of us. And I'm sure Destiny will tell them to throw away the key so we can't get out :guffaw:

Here are the rest of my theme pics

railway bridge
red
red
right shoulder
right hand
Robbins

Congrats to Yoshi for placing second (?) in the Miami Orange Icon Challenge! They are going to soon suspect the Ward girls of conspiracy! :lol: And your new icon! I see you've given up the roaming beef for something a little more stable. :guffaw:

Susan, glad to hear that Thomas is doing well. :) I haven't even gotten Cricket's surgery scheduled since apparently I can never, ever for the rest of my LIFE get a day off from work. Does that answer your question, Cap'n, for having a good day at work? :scream:

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Road
Regret
Racing
Red shirt
Rooftop
Red lights

Smokey sorry to hear your having trouble getting time off for Cricket's surgery. I hope they will let you have it off soon.

We got Thomas' ashes back today :) Our family is complete again.

Some Ward Girl chocolate

blackflag I'm still reading The Minstrel. It is a good story. Thanks for recommending it :)

Got the new laptop (yes, Kristine, it's out of the box now! :lol:)...trying to figure out how to hook up the wireless, to no avail. I may get my computer geek friend to come help and pay him. He just got *downsized* from the bank after 20 years (we started there together) and he could use the extra cash.

Second set:

Red shirt Maybe this should just be a red theme instead of "R". :lol:
Really thinkin' It's a stretch, I know! :rolleyes:
Recorder Brass is telling him about remembering his dreams, and Nick goes, "Hmm?" :lol:
Reflective mood
Rear
Red car

Second set:
ring
rage
rest
Rapper in a box
holasmiley.gif
Hi Smokey!
rascal Doesn't he look like he's up to something?
ripped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back