George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry girls, :( I'm still at work and will be for another hour or so. The winner should be posted by the time you all awake in the morning.

Just wanted to give you an update, in case y'all are getting antsy.

Alright, you've waited long enough, so who'll wake up or be awake when Nicky arrives.

Lets find out, shall we? First they were all great captions, the fit the pictures perfectly.

Nine players. So honorable mentions to Deirdre for your "Just One Kiss, Please" pic, because, well, I'll give him that kiss. ;) And MsCatherineBrown for her "Griss, I told you I don't wanna know what they're doing in there" He's so cute in that pic.

Runners up:

Bookgirl How does my breath smell now? Not like cigarettes anymore, thank goodness
Blackflag I don't think the girls like us, Jim. Love the caption for this pic and the look on Nick's face. Perfect.
Jacquie I'd never keep Nicky waiting, never!
CSI_Stokes_Girl Ummm, no one would be able to resist that cute face, not one of us are able too
Adorable_Crazy Nope we can resist this face either. Close up scruff :drool:
Smokey "Dang...that belt buckle gets bigger everyday" Dang, I was so thinking of something else, ummm...getting...er...better stop there. Don't want to get hosed.

So it was between Smokey's belt buckle and this one, but the winner of Nicky is Yoshi. That is so not what I thought when I saw the caption: "Hang on a sec - I'm sure it'll touch my nose. It just cracked me up when I saw Little Stoker. That was such a creative caption. :guffaw:

So Nick should be there when you wake up, Yoshi. Sorry, if he's a little beat, I had to give him a good send off, you know! :thumbsup:

Well, I was going to quote some of Speedy's post, but then I thought better of it! You're on a roll this morning, girl! :lol: She must think Destiny sleeps late on Tuesdays. :guffaw:

Congratulations, Yoshi!! Looking forward to playing when I get home this evening from Internetless Hell, aka work. :D

Good hot and sticky morning y'all :)

It's suppose to be another ugly weather day. When I say ugly it means hot, humid and hazy. Oh and I'm sure on top of that we have a smog advisory as well :brickwall: Days like this I'm soooo glad we have air conditioning :) and Nick of course to keep things cool Now is it me and my imagination but does Nick seem to be squinting more this days when he's looking at something in far away.

Congrats on winning Yoshi :) Awesome pic :)

Smokey sorry you don't have internet at work. But jsut think of all the fun you have when you get home to open the pics :) Do have a good day at work and I hope the customers aren't too annoying :)

Congrats Yoshi. :bolian:

Good hot and sticky morning y'all :)

It's suppose to be another ugly weather day. When I say ugly it means hot, humid and hazy. Oh and I'm sure on top of that we have a smog advisory as well :brickwall: Days like this I'm soooo glad we have air conditioning :) and Nick of course to keep things cool Now is it me and my imagination but does Nick seem to be squinting more this days when he's looking at something in far away.

We call that "triple H" around here Jacquie, hazy, hot, and humid. And yes we got it too. The first really hot weather for us since school ended. The strange thing is that even though it's still humid they're telling us that it's the end of our daily afternoon "isolated" thunderstorms! Go figure! :lol:

Sometimes it's not so far away. I don't mind I think it's kinda cute the way he screws-up his face squinting at things. (I'm always squinting. My eyes have been light sensative since I had Menengitis (sp?) when I was 2.) Besides Nick is supposed to be the tough guy and maybe he (or PTB) don't think that wearing glasses make him look tough enough. :lol:

Susan

Last edited:
Thanks for you well wishes and gorgeous pics Smokey, Deirdre and Kristine, the funeral was this morning, it was especially hard. I'm really glad that it's all over now. Thanks for all the gorgeous pics you've posted for me. *Big hugs to all the ward girls* Congrats on winning Yoshi, that was one hot pic, and the caption was great. Well done. :D

Glad to hear everything went well this morning Steph, I hope you're doing ok. :)

I got Nicky.

Yay!
yay.gif

Ahh - but what to choose for the next theme?
Something straight forward?
Something to make you think?
Something in-between like an alphabet theme?

Yoshi stop tormenting folk and get on with it! Sorry Nick :p

Soooooooooo - let's take the letter 'R' and see what you can come up with. not sure if it's been used, if it has, it's on a re-run!

12 in a little over 24 hours if you please.

Ithankyew.

I'm going to have to look up some more 'R' words. I do better looking for a word and not just a letter. :lol:

Theme pics:
Run
Raincoat
Reflection

Forget to tell you all yesterday. Thomas got his stiches removed. They think they got it all and there is no sign of the cancer having spread. :D

Susan

I'm really pleased to hear about Thomas blackflag :)

I start in about three weeks Jacquie - need to get the usual police checks in order.
Until then I guess I'm just stuck here.

*insert sarcastic 'oh-no whatever will I do' smiley* :D

You people are quick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back