George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been around much since I got back Ladies, I got some bad news when I got back, my childhood best friend lost her battle with Lukemia while I was away.

But I'm back now, the ward is always somewhere I can come to help cheer me up. :) Congrats Speedy, and nice theme choice. ;)

First batch:

Come on, tell me where you hid the video's the ward girls sent me, they're for my eyes only!!
What, I wasn't the one who ate the last doughnut, ask Greg about it...
What are you talking about!?
Come on, you have to admit, I rock the stache!!
I really don't wanna know what Gil and Cath have been doing in here...
The girls can't resist my Puppy dog face...

Some chocolate for Steph.

Anybody else notice just how much more often the little stoker comes out to play in the early seasons. I caught it 4 times in Pledging Mr. Johnson (and I know I missed it at least onece) and 3 times in Chasing the Bus. Didn't see it nearly as often in season 8!:(

Susan

I haven't been here for two days. Two days! I missed so much the Ward.

Before I'll post my first set of pics (congrats Speedy! Great idea!) I must say some good news - I passed my exam for driving licence! Third time but who cares?:lol: I passed. I still can't believe it. I'm so happy. It's really hard to pass here in Poland, especially in big cities like mine. Before me many people failed. I'm saying only about practice, theory I had four months earlier.

First set:

It is a marker?
I'm so glad that you're not looking at me.
I want only to rest, please.
I'm only looking nice.
Do we know this guy?
Ehh... Luckily I know what's that.

Steph, I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. I'm glad us girls can cheer you up some.

Deirdre, congrats on being able to drive.

Yes, Blackflag, I noticed a lot of little Stoker. I've stopped and rewind many times to get it. It can be a quick little bugger sometimes. :guffaw:

Hey, I posted some new avi's in the CSI Showcase and Requests. No Nicky this time, but one of Greg (bookgirl should like that one), and 2 of Super Dave.

Now a little randomness:Mr. Shiny
I know how everyone loves this suit

Hey guys, my computer is as old as the..it's older then CSI, so can I hang out here and not post pics, just drool and praise the ones you guys provide.

Oh my god, those photos of GE at the Monoco and he says he doesn't do red carpets, I don't know why. He looks so friggin' fantastic at them you just wanna drool like crazy.

Thanks Speedy, you girls with your sweet words and gorgeous pics of Nicky can always cheer me up. So thanks. :D Hehe, and I love the pics of him wearing the shiny suit... It's very... erm... unique, I believe would be the right word... :lol:

Some more randomness.

Hey guys, my computer is as old as the..it's older then CSI, so can I hang out here and not post pics, just drool and praise the ones you guys provide.

Oh my god, those photos of GE at the Monoco and he says he doesn't do red carpets, I don't know why. He looks so friggin' fantastic at them you just wanna drool like crazy.

^^ Glad you enjoy it as much as we do. And I agree those Monoco pictures make me have to mop my keyboard. Due to :drool:. Deirdre congrats on passing your driving test. AC I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Hopefully the Nicky yummies can help.

Just
some
random
yummies.

Last edited:
Steph sorry about your friend. I'm glad Nick was able to help you :)

Deidre has her drivers license. Party time :) congrats Deidre I told you three times the charm :)

Thanks for your sweet words MsCath and Cap'n, they really do mean alot. It's the funeral tommorow, so they are especially comforting now. Also thanks for the gorgeous pics. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back