George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond Imagination is closed?! What the crap! I went in search of more lab rat pictures and there's nothing there. I can't handle it I love that site

Wow, it is closed. Hmmm, life must be getting in the way. No explanation, will have to check out the website thread and see if she said anything about it.

This site has caps too, but probably not as good as Beyond Imagination. Though you may already know about this site.

Well it looks like everyone that is going to post has posted so I will get down to the business of announcing the winner but first.....

Yoshi some answers from a question last night :) My maternal Grandma was born in Aspatria, maternal Grandpa was from Manchester; paternal Grandpa was from South Shields and my paternal Grandma was actually born in Toronto. I asked my mom and dad today :)

Honourable mentions go to Deidre for Nick and Hodges from a season 7 episode, I don't know the name :eek: and to Steph for Nick and Greg from a early episode, again I don't know which one. It's the one with the microscopes if anyone wants to help :)

bookgirl with a Nick and Greggo commenting on what we have been capping now :) Jacqui the lab rat is without the 'e' :)
blackflag with Mandy making Nick sing for his results :)
Princess Nick and Greg from Stalker
speedy with Nick being mad at Hodges for taking his pop
Smokey this was a very hard decision to make. I love the mom and dad fighting comment with Greg getting caught in the middle but somehow

Yoshi's pic just kept getting in the way. I loved the comment about snitty Greg and even though this is Nick's Ward Greg's face is priceless. And Nick's is pretty darn cute as well :) So congrats Yoshi Nick is leaving the land of the beaver for the land of tea and crumpets :) Enjoy :)

Honourable mentions go to Deidre for Nick and Hodges from a season 7 episode, I don't know the name :eek: and to Steph for Nick and Greg from a early episode, again I don't know which one. It's the one with the microscopes if anyone wants to help :)

Steph's is from Chaos Theory.
Deidre's if it's the one I think you're refering to its Happenstance.

Congrats Yoshi. No conspiring to keep Nick longer this time! :lol:

Susan

Ward Girls, I thought I would let you know first before I post in the pet thread that just after I posted the winners early this evening one of our cats suffered a stroke. We took Thomas Jefferson to the emergency clinic where they confirmed he had suffered a stroke and was in heart failure. Thomas had a heart murmur. We did the humane thing and put him to sleep :( He know joins Max our first cat in cat heaven where he can be a loving but annoying cat to all other cats.

Aw Cap'n. :( So sorry to hear about Thomas. You did the right thing and took good care of him when he needed it so he didn't suffer anymore. His little obituary in the pet thread was so sweet. He sounds like quite a rascal! I know you'll miss him very much. Hugs and good thoughts from me and my little guys.

Captain, Rogen and I are really sorry for you lost. I know how hard it is to lost a pet. You did the right thing, even if it's not the easy thing to do.

I've lost four dogs (family dogs) and one ferret in my lifetime and one of the dogs I never got to say goodbye too and it still bugs me. My mom went to the vet where he was being treated and had him put down. I know she did the right thing and I don't hold it against her for putting Spooky down, I just wanted to say goodbye.

So I'm sure that Shane, Sam, Spooky, Spanky (sister-in-law's dog), and Scamper (the ferret) were all there to greet Thomas and welcome with him open arms (or is that paws?)

I don't if know if a little Nicky will help, but I hope he brings a little smile to your face.

I'm so sorry Cap'n because of Thomas. I know how this decision was hard:(

Thomas will see also Artur (my first animal ever, hamster), Fred (also hamster), Bagera (first cat), Gaja (first dog) and Sonia (my mom's beloved cat).

*hugs*

Jacquie I'm so sorry to hear about Thomas. You did the best and right thing in the end and he'll be having a ball with all the other Ward pets now including my childhood friends Budge and Oscar.

I feel a little chocolate may be in order for the next theme. Sweet and soothing.

12 pics in 24 hours folks.

Ward Girls, I thought I would let you know first before I post in the pet thread that just after I posted the winners early this evening one of our cats suffered a stroke. We took Thomas Jefferson to the emergency clinic where they confirmed he had suffered a stroke and was in heart failure. Thomas had a heart murmur. We did the humane thing and put him to sleep :( He know joins Max our first cat in cat heaven where he can be a loving but annoying cat to all other cats.
Aww, I'm so sorry about your lose Cap'n. *Hugs* Like the others have said, you did the right thing even if it was a difficult decision to make.

I'm not going to be taking part in this theme, cause I'm off to Paris tommorow and I really need to get organised, and get everything packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back