George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a safe and good trip CSINYMIA000.

Don't worry, there'll be a lot of :drool: worthy pics of Nick when you get back.

We'll probably be on thread #80 by then. :guffaw:

Now Smokey can post her last set if she wants.

Smokey your eleventh and twelfth pics are the same.

Of course they are! That's just the kind of day I've been having! :lol:

Okay, I fixed it, but I'm not entirely sure that the replacement pic isn't one I posted in the first set. :rolleyes:

speedy why don't you join him at boot camp. They say we're never too old to learn new tricks :D

What do you say Griss, can I go to boot camp with speedy :)

oh I'm having serious trouble typing today. Thomas bite me on my left index last night when I was trying to comfort him. I had to go to the hospital for a tetanus shot and antibiotics. I've never been a good typer to begin with but when you can't use a finger :brickwall:

Besides one of us has to make a living. :rolleyes:

I think you made the right choice there! Although, I'm sure he could earn some money somehow to send YOU to boot camp!
smileys7.gif

Jacquie, I am going to go off topic here, I am sorry to hear about your kitty, but knowing he is in a better place and free of pain, but always with you is his gift to you.
rose.gif

Ok Ladies, well I'm off this afternoon, so I'll just drop by with a few pics to say Bye-bye. I'll miss you all, and the ward, keep posting lots of great pics for me to drool over when I get back on Saturday. ;) *Group Hugs*

ETA: Just noticed that I've been promoted from Pathologist to CSI: Level Two... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back