George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
To post or not to post, that is the question.

To let Smokey get her second set in, or not to let Smokey get her last set in.

Ok, I guess I'll post so she can get her last set in, if she wants. Though I thought you were going to bed?

To post or not to post, that is the question.

To let Smokey get her second set in, or not to let Smokey get her last set in.

Ok, I guess I'll post so she can get her last set in, if she wants. Though I thought you were going to bed?

Smokey is awake, but her brain is entirely too fried to try to come up with more witty captions. :rolleyes: She finished her other task tho (you're welcome!) and thanks you for posting anyway. :)

Good night now!!

Good morning y'all :)

Now that the hubby's gone to work I can get down to some serious business with Nick :devil: and then after that I think I'll cap some more Nick. This is getting addicting :)

Good Morning Cap'n. (Well in my case Good Afternoon. :p)

Well looks like you are definitely going to be keeping Nicky busy. ;) You make us think with your theme while you go and relax with Nicky, that hardly seems fair... :lol: Just joking, enjoy your time with him. ;)

Just gonna pop in a say congrats Jacquie! Hope your enjoying your time with Nicky. Gonna sit this them out justs gots to much going on at the moment. Great work on the captions everyone, gave me a good laugh. :lol: Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back