George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacquie, I'd buy a CSI/Nick version of Clue any day. Sounds better than some of the versions of Monopoly that are out there. :lol:

I accomplished my goal. I gave you enough conditions to follow that you all came up with some new pics for me. :D

Your runners up:
Yoshi - Just look at that face!
Jacquie - This one will be nice the next time I need him with evidence in his hands. :)
bookgirl - I actually had this same reaction when a bug started crawling on me while doing yardwork. :eek:
Jacquie again - Be nice when I need one with Greg too.
Yoshi - a very close second.

Your winner is:
Babs - I was caught just staring at it when I first looked at this one yesterday. Lucky for me my Mother knows I crazy anyway. :lol: Nicky's now in your hands.

Susan

:D I know what you mean Blackflag...This is the picture in that little book what is in de dvdboxes :p...I got part one of season 7 in my mailbox yesterday, when I opened the book I was like "HELLO MR. STOKES" :lol:

New theme...I think it had bin a while, I like to see nick with flaslight...12 is the limited, be back in about 24 hrs. mayebe a little earlier...Happy Hunting, I enjoy Nick in that time :devil: :D

The man needs to be listed as a 'deadly weapon,' or maybe a 'dangerous instrument!' He makes me want to do illegal things!! :devil: Pretty bad coming from ME!

All these pictures are great...I feel sorry for my fiance and that I look these things up every day. Oh well. It's what he gets for me finding pics of Audrina from The Hills on the computer files. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back