George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag the way my mind was working last night I almost didn't post any comments for fear of us being hosed :lol: but some of those pics jsut screamed comments required. As much as I've seen the Grave Danger pic before I never noticed where the camera was :D

I won :D...Nick just arrived ;)...now for a new theme...I like to see Nick confessed...Thats a while ago we did that I think...extra point if you tell why he is confussed ;)...Happy hunting, I'll be back in about 28 hours...

Ahhh! Confused Nicky. I like to think that he doesn't confuse as easily now as he did in the early seasons. :lol:

Theme pics:
His knowledge is obviously lacking on electronic spying gear.
More of that electronic spy gear that he just doesn't understand.
He shouldn't be watching the secret spy tapes if he doesn't understand whats going on!
Just can't understand why he's left alone on the roof.
Confused as to why Brass wants him and not Grissom.
Where's your shirt?

Susan

Jacquie, I should also add that my head is so stuffed-up that it's taking a while for anything to get through! :rolleyes:

Congratulations Babs - enjoy Nick. :D

Well I drove my OH to Manchester airport this morning to get on a plane to Orlando to see his friends for a 10 day break. On the way he told me that he'd be in the States for the Season 8 premiere next Thursday. :eek: :mad: :( Pick a smiley :D I told him if he spills the beans he may be walking home after his return flight. :p

Ok - confuzzlement.

Err..
What?
Come again?
Greg...
Contemplative - or just confuzzed?
Hmmm..

When I'm fed and watered I may have better (or lengthier) comments lol. :D

I like to try and vary my episodes Jacquie. I could have made most of my post from that scene.

Rest of my theme pics:
Confused as to why the ward girls aren't answering the door.
Very confused by Grissom (I think Grissom confuses everybody)
Confused as to why he can't get a decent bottle of soda.
confused as to why Grissom is trying to get the ward girls addresses from him.
confused because he's hearing a car coming at him. (I will always wonder how they didn't hear that car coming!)
confused as to why he has to collect Grissoms winnings (hope he didn't give it to him :D)

Susan

Hello everybody. Me again. And somewhat OT again as well... Sorry for that in advance.

I just wanted to say that I made a third place with my Wallpaper you provided me the caps for (with Nick's stache on) (p)ages ago.

And because I wouldn't have been able to pull this one off without you, I dedicated this one to you. :) :) :) So thanks a bunch again for helping me.

I unfortunately wasn't allowed to tell a word till the voting is over and if I would have posted a link to the challenge it would have been unfair cause even I wouldn't have mentioned my name, you immediately would have know which one was mine, so I couldn't do it. ;)

And now back to happy posting. Cheers! :D

BonaTaylor congrats on winning and for posting a copy of the wallpaper. I now have it in my collection :) this win jsut goes to show that there is love for the stache out there :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back