George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag I took Yoshi up on her offer and I got the file from her that has no watermarks on them

just one of many I have I never noticed before but GE doesn't have his ring on with this group of pics. He is wearing it when he's got the yellow shirt on though.

More evidence pics to come later :)

The way my computer has been acting I'm afraid of crashing it if I tried for the whole file. :( My brother's already has crashed so we would be in trouble if this one went too. However that didn't stop me from snagging that one without the watermarks. :D

Susan

That being said - I've done other things that should have crashed the computer and didn't so I've just pm'd Yoshi for her link. :D The syndrome has taken over - I just gotta have some of those pics.

Hi. :D

Jacquie - Very nice. :)
bookgirl20 - I like this one- it doesn't have the blue in it, like the CSI pictures always seem to have. I like the colours.
Yoshi Oh, those beautiful brown eyes..
Jacquie I just knew someone was going to post this- I was surprised it took a while though.
bookgirl20 Aww..

My winner: blackflag Very original. Very cool. Congratulations!

I won! I won! I have been waiting for a theme that I could use that picture in ever since I snagged it. :lol:

New theme .......... Something nice and simple - Season 5. My first full season and my favorite season. Limit of 12, winner in around 24 hours. Happy hunting.

I'm going to try to put a link to an interview, last year, on German TV over in the Texan Charm thread. (With the troubles I was having yesterday I'm not entirely sure I'll be successful. :rolleyes:)

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back