George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: I am gonna hit the internetcompany :p:p...Well I am back, had some probs overhere...Join in next theme again :D

Trolling around the web can be fun! :lol: What a find I just had at a place called Hollywood News Wire. Pics of George, Gary, and Marg from August 11, 2006, filming Built to Kill pt2.

Here's a taste. :D (You'll have to live with the watermarks as I'm not a member so I can't get them without the watermarks.)
pic #1
pic #2 Jacquie, check the buttons! :D
pic #3
pic #4
pic #5

There's dozens more that you can see without watermarks in thumbnail form. If you want to see them pm me and I'll send you the link to the page.

Susan

Nice find blackflag.

Results time Ladies. Superb pics I have to say, with quite a few new ones for me to snag. :)

blackflag I remember watching this scene and loving the look on his face lol
H2H I feel his pain - something similar has happened to me - but not by such a talented graffiti artist
Jacquie I love his almost expressionless expression
bookgirl *phew - fans self*
H2H this was sooooooo close, smouldering eyes.....

but this theme's winner is *fanfare* Marns. I don't have this and the buzz is always a favourite touch - well I'd love to touch anyway. :devil:

Nick has been a sweetie so I'm sending him over with a glowing report. ;)

Thank you all again.

eta: blackflag I just realised I have the complete set of those without watermarks from a zipfile I downloaded in another thread - can't remember which. I'll upload them and get a link for anyone who wants them. :)

Hi all :D

nice george picks :D

ok well that's all for now, i'll probibly come in alot more once the new season start :D

ok well TTFN

SMW

Hello there :D

I've uploaded the zip file with those pics. If you want the link pm me. I can re-upload if the number of allowed downloads is exceeded.

Hey! Looks like I still have the skill. :lol: New theme is Nick and evidence. Do your best!

Good wet morning ladies :)

Yes I'm happy it's raining out. It's been so dry this summer that it seems everyone has a brown lawn instead of the usual green. The weather people say it's the driest in 50 years. With the summer we've had I hate to think what Mother Nature is going to give us this winter.

Here are my first set of Nick and evidence pics

Does Nick have a license for this type of fishing
I think he still has the evidence :D
yup Nick it's a glove
trying to redeem himself
they just don't make fillings like they use to
checking to see if there is evidence :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back