George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening :)

More droolworthiness already I see. :D

I don't seem to have many with the safety specs on, apart from a few from the Sherlock episode. Must do some more capping soon.

I caught a bit of Crate & Burial this evening on Living. I'd forgotten the line 'Here kitty, kitty' when Nick's in the car with Brass. Shivery spine moment.
Oh yes.

Hey y'all!
Miss me?! I've missed you! Work will be crazy for a bit, so I may only be in here sporadically. But...keep the thud-worthiness a-coming as I NEED IT!

Ugh...I also need a tall drink and someone to take my gun away for a while! :lol:

McStokes said:
Hey y'all!
Miss me?! I've missed you! Work will be crazy for a bit, so I may only be in here sporadically. But...keep the thud-worthiness a-coming as I NEED IT!

Ugh...I also need a tall drink and someone to take my gun away for a while! :lol:

Of course we missed you :) Ok what's life doing to you now?

Good Morning y'all :)

Well it's back to reality today and back to work. It was nice to have a long weekend off. It's a rarity in retail and when you own your own business. I don't know how many theme picks I have left in my photobucket but here goes

nice and big :D

I'm having trouble with photobucket so that looks like this will be all for the moment :( :mad:

Hey, McStokes, we did miss you!

Jacquie, one picture is better than nothing and it sure is a good picture! :D

Howdy Ward :D big hug around here

oh, folks i´m really angry with 1. my computer and 2. with the connection. Oh yes Jacquie i can understand you with photobucket also problems. McStokes sure we´ve been missing you what an ask :lol: can you help me to kill my computer, i mean shoot him dowm :lol:

congrats on winning Blackflag and nice theme, unfortounatley i´ve not enough pics with saftey glasses, and sorry that i´ve not participated the last game, but i´ve really problems here.

So i hope next time is better ... i hope, Nicky must come and clean with his CSI equipment :lol: an i clean Nicky than :devil: and when McStokes kill my computer than we have an real site of crime like this :lol:

now i´m off make sport to calm down from, i hope i see you later

eta: oh sorry ;) and welcome here CSI_Peaches

george eads is one man i can NOT stop lookin at! his smile, eyes, his personality, and even his goofy faces that he makes! man hottie and deffinatly with a body! :D

Nick is a gorgeous man!! great pictures by the way everyone! if i could every get my :mad:stinkin:mad: computer to work i will have to show you one pic that i think is to die for of him!! guess will just have to wait till i get home from work and to an actual computer that doesnt suck at life

Time for the winner. I made myself only pick ones I didn't have. I'm proud of myself for sticking to it this time. :lol:

Runners up:
Marns - I don't usually go for the stache but I didn't have it so I took it.
Jacquie - Up In Smoke started out with such promise, but ended up light on Nicky.

The winner is:
Jacquie - I actually don't think I had this one. So of course something from season 5 wins. It is my favorite season. :D

Susan

Evening all :)

Last episode of season 7 in the UK tonight. What am I going to do for the next however many months? Apart from watch all of them over again. :D
I can sympathise with your pc problems Stoky. With the weather here we keep losing power and I'm sure this machines going to go up in smoke soon.

Hello Peaches and Liz

:)

eta Hi blackflag - you snuck in there. :D

it is really the last episode in the UK? i wish it was the same like us because every one talks about it and that wouldnt be fair for you guys since yall are "behind" does that ever bother you?

I don't really mind too much. I don't mind a few spoilers as it just adds to the anticipation. :D
It is odd when I see screen caps that I don't recognise. I don't think it's much appreciated when I see our SexiTex and suddenly shout out 'ahhh - that's the episode that pic's from!' :lol:

It's even worse for CSI:Miami over here. We start season 5 in about 3 weeks. :rolleyes:

eta - less than that I've just read.

Evening y'all :)

Welcome to all the newbies here :) I think I saw Lizanator and Peaches. Pull up a chair and enjoy the Nick Stokes/George Eads Ward :) See McStokes when she gets off duty for your official ward girl handcuffs. Remember we don't bite but we do occasionally nibble a certain fine looking man that hails from the lovely state of Texas :)

And happy ward dance I won! :) blackflag I'm surprise you didn't have an open Nick from season 5 :D Since the winning pic have overalls in lets see Nick in overalls. Bonus points for open Nick ones :) Limit is 12 and I will annoucne the winner in around 24 hours give or take an hour. It's my hubby's birthday tomorrow so we will be dining out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back