George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Oh goody, goody, I won. Just what I need. Spent a good portion of yesterday thinking up new passwords. Had a trojan sitting on my desktop for about 3 months. I run the virus scanner at least twice a month and it updates almost daily and they just figured out that I didn't want this thing! :mad:

Lets see - new theme. How about something easy. I'll take Nick on the computer, or at least in the a/v lab. Limit of 12, winner sometime tomorrow (don't know when for sure).

Watched 4x4 with commentaries this morning. I'm not sure they could be more glowing towards George in it. It was nice to hear it all knowing what happened during the off-season.

Susan

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay you all are approaching 1000 posts I haven't yet picked someone *holds up hand* I will, I will. I am thinking that the name will remain as is and I am betting not many will object.

The New thread will start when the current theme ends and an announcement is made as to the winner, though if it seems like I haven't gotten someone before the theme ends and the new begins, I will let you know to either move beyond 1000nd or hold off on the new theme and just switch to discussion until the new thread.

3. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hello all gee twice in here in less then 24 hrs and no one has been hosed or yelled at. :p

We have a person to create the new thread, the catch is this there will be ONE word missing from the title lol, and NOPE we're NOT telling what it is, you will have to wait and see the new thread. ;)

The new thread will start after this current theme as stated. Have a good day everyone.

6. Jacquie

Good Morning y'all :)

Destiny as always nice to see you in the Ward without your lovely hose :) My we've really been behaving ourselves lately. I hope your getting extra pay to make sure we stay in line :lol: :)

Here are the rest of my theme pics and then I'm going to go and finish Harry Potter :)

Greg showing Nick how to play Pac Man
    all dreamy because we're about to hit the 20th thread :) party time
    Nick you really need to stop snoring if you want to sleep at work
    with a portable computer
    Archie I need this computer NOW I need to check out the ward :)

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

How was Harry Potter Jacquie? The book's outselling the movie. I can't wait to get my hands on it even if it is just a copy from the library. :lol:

Winner time:

first off Jacquie gets the creativity award. I did say on the computer. :lol:

Runners Up:
    Jacquie - I think Archie's my favorite Lab Rat.
    Yoshi - Poor Nicky. I volunteer to give him a hug. :D
    Jacquie again - Catnap! I feel like doing the same thing while waiting for the computer.
    Yoshi again with a very close second - I love the concentration on his face during this whole scene.

The winner is:
    Jacquie - You do know I love season 5 don't you. Everything I could want. The buzz is growing out, open Nick shirt, nice little mischievous smile. Just perfect! ;)

Susan

8. Jacquie

Ward Girls, Destiny, lurkers and all others please go here for the link to thread #20. Let the party begin :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.