George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning y'all :)

I've been enjoying the weather the last few days because it's been in the low 20'sC during the day and we haven't been running the AC. Saves big time on the hydro bill and it's nice to have some fresh air in the house.

Here are some random pics to start the day

Nick is just checking the weather forecast for the day
ah don't tell anybody but I think we have a DB here
dimples anyone
sigh
I love the expression when Nick is being dumb headed
giddy up

That's it for now ladies have a wonderful Nick day :)

:D Hy Ward and big hug around here, hope y´ll ok? Me not :lol: oh no no, i mean my damn computer.

congrats on winning Jacquie and good choice the theme, and for tomorrow i wish you nice day for you and your hubby ;) thanks also for the cute randoms *sigh*

here my first set

overall with stache :lol:
Jacquie?... what is with me? can i come to the diner?
ouh what a nice profile :D
the only cute Nicky
two overalls :lol: Nicky must to learn a lesson from Sarah how he´s wearing his overall - i mean the open buttons
:devil:
no words - mhhhhh

have a nice day

Yes blackflag that was what I was meaning. Now if we could jsut get rid of the shirt underneath :devil: Oh the drool worthiness on that one :p

I forgot to wish y'all in the US a happy July 4th. I hope you've been having a good day :)

Thought you'd like that one. The only thing I've done today is go to the movies. OK, so it was Cliffords Really Big Movie, it was free. Made the kids fill out one of their book report forms and one adult got in with each kid. :D Now all I have to do is contend with the New England Summer Nationals which is a car show in town every year around the 4th.

Now I can do the rest of my theme pics:
Wandering around in the bat cave.
Doing tool marks.
Just look at that face!
Jumpsuit and the CSI vest.
working hard
You got it right Hodges!

Susan

:lol: oh yeah i´ve forgot, the 4th July for all americans here
happy4th.gif

therfore i spend one of Nicky pics :lol: and that´s not my work only i´ve found and set in ;)

here my rest

oh men.. it´s not the correct dressing for Jacquie :D
damn, these overall niped :lol:
i think i must a new dress, when i want to go with Jacquie to the diner
what a bummer ... these damn shirt under the overall :lol:
hmmm please not mad with me Jacquie, no i swear, next time i have not a shirt under the overall.. ok :D

ok, that´s it .. hope you have a nice day and many fun, i´m off now, *sigh* have a lot thinks for tomorrow not beautifull, but important. Wish y´ll so nice Nicky dreams and i know he is watching about us. Take care y´ll

;)

Well girls I've had my annual lobster dinner so now I'm ready for dessert :p Where's Nick :devil:

Thanks for all the lovely overall pics. I've added some new ones to my collection :) Here are the runners up in no particular order

blackflag what would an overall theme be without this classic. This looks so nickylicious :p
Marns so inviting :)
blackflag when you said 'bat cave' all I could think of was Batman :lol:
Stoky with an are you sure you want to do this pic
blackflag so sweet and innocent looking. And he is :)

And the winner is Stoky the one thing that would make this a perfect pic is no shirt under the overalls :devil: So congrats Stoky Nick in now in your capable hands. Enjoy :)

Hey all -

I just signed up with Talk CSI a few days ago, but I've been a lurker for a while. George Eads/Nick Stokes is just so...*drools and shakes head before returning to typing*..amazing. Lol.

I would have sent a post here earlier but I was too busy staring at all the Nick pics ^_^ Have a good day all!

Oh geez Jacquie, making me all drooly at work ;) dont stop it! hehe :D

loving wonderful Nicky!!

p.s. Welcome SaraGrissom!!

Liz I'm glad I could brighten your day :)

Marns I almost copied your suit pic but I still can't resign myself to having that suit in my collection yet :) And why school in July :confused: I do realize that not everyone get July and August off like we do in most of North America. When do you get a summer vacation for school?

Oh I only have to go to school tomorrow and then one time next week, then I get summer vacation. :) No more classes though, just things that I haven't done yet. Like cleaning up my locker, the thing almost explodes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back