George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy how :lol: and big hur around here

welcome here SaraGrissom :)

thanks Jacquie happy in the Ward, i´ve won :D and sure, however your loveley random pics *sigh* ok, you want to hear a new theme, i like to see Nicky or other charakters of George - at, by, in or beside a car or motorbike and what he is thinking about. Hope it´s not to difficult ;) 12 pics are the limit and i´ll pick the winner in 24 hrs. Happy hunting

Marns :lol: what is in your locker that´s almost explodes? *hmmm* :lol: let me guess 1000 Nicky pics?

What is with our Georgeland? we are no more talk about Georgland? the nice and sunny Land, with happy people, and sweet chocolate cookies, and these nice silver thinks that so nice jingles :lol: here the Georgelands Flag

and some randoms for the day ;)

a bit angry Nicky :devil: yeah i love it
Sweetie *sigh*
he knows exact what she want, but he love his Ward :lol:
yummi :devil:
mhhh.. tasty, dog kissi is so wet. Ward kissi is not so wet Nicky :lol:

have fun and for y´ll a nice day

Okay, I've offically started drooling on the computer. Not good if I want to stare at more Nick photos ^_^

Thanks for the warm welcome ya'll, and I'll have to dig through my collection of Nick photos for some for you guys. Had to restart my computer's harddrive about a week ago (stupid virus) so I lost the multitude of Nick/George photos I had. *tear* Gotta start recollecting Lol

Stoky, it's more like 1000 BOOKS with pics of Nicky on them :lol:

And I really really like the Georgeland flag!

SaraGrissom, get used to the drooling.. :lol: And a big welcome, too.

Marns - lol I'm ready for the drooling. I was gawking at google images while restocking my collection. Such a happy day filled with Nick pictures.

Jacquie, I honestly don't think anyone's looking at the hairdo. Lol. The suit open wide to a very conspicuous place caught my eye. *smiles innocently*

Hi :)

Hello SaraGrissom.

Lovely and warm - well let's face it, hot in this thread. :D
I need it too because my car thermometer read 12C on the way home from work and I've just put the central heating back on. It's July for goodness sake!

Think I just need to dwell on the last load of pics posted - soon be feeling toasty me thinks.
:p

Today was the first day in almost a week that we've had to put the air conditioner back on. We will need it this weekend as temps are suppose to be back in the low 30'sC. Oh yea the humidity will be back as well :mad:

Here are the rest of my theme pics

let me just see what the ward is up to
now if this were Stoky with me I'd be really happy
oh boy I get to punch K-Fed soon :)
let me see if I can touch my nose with this thing
Warrick the girls are not going to happy if I'm late getting back to the ward
I wonder if the insurance will cover the damage

Okay, I'm laughing hysterically at the second one Jacquie. His expression is great, AND we get to know that our man is flexible. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back