George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, Jacquie, something just had me staring on the third and fifth pics. I can't imagine...*goes back and looks, drools, comes back five minutes later*...wait, what was I talking about?

Howdy Ward :D and big hug around here

Jacquie hmmm thanks for these yummi random pics you know what Wardladys need for a wonderful nicklious Day :)

I think it´s a bit earlie to pic the winner, but it´s ok i hope ;) Y´ll made good work and i love all of these car and bike pics :D

in non particular order

Jacquie :lol: i think i need no comment for this ;)
Blackflag *sigh* what a profile, i wish it were my car :D

Jacquie again oh men these arms
Blackflag again :lol: hmm yummi many cars also many buttons
and another Jacquie that´s really close to the winner Jacquie :D

and the winner is.......drumroll Marns *sigh* oh men so cute. Congrats on winning Marns i´ll give now Nicky in your capable hands ;)

Jacquie...girl, that pic is....so fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Okay, I'm calm again. *reclicks link* Okay, not calm anymore. She was so lucky getting to touch him like that. When do us lucky fangirls get to cut his shirt off him? Oh yeah, after we kidnap him and tie him to a chair but neglect to take his shirt off ahead of time. Then we can cut his shirt off ^_^

Uuuhm.. That picture's from Sara, liz. :lol:

Tee hee. :D I won. :) Thanks Stoky. :) New theme is George/Nick with something red in the picture. Can be the shirt, can be something else.. Whatever you can find with the colour red in it. ;)

Good Morning y'all :)

Congrats on winning Marns :)

It's going to be another hot and steamy day here. There are times when I wish I could stay inside on a day like this but work calls. At least the store is air conditioned :) Speaking of hot here is some hotness from season 5

yes blackflag I do agree with you on this pic
Nicky the ward girls ask could you try for 3 Theme Pic
tell them in their dreams Catherine or they are in our dreams Nicky and plenty more :devil:
oh so hot
little stoker come to pay a visit
just sizzlin' Theme Pic

Jumps into the freezer to cool down after looking at those pics :p Well that's it until the evening ladies. Have a wonderful Nick day :)

eta: Marns Take pics # 2 and 6 for theme pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back