George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) hy Blackflag how do you feeling? hope reasonably ok? and thanks that you like my pics. Now, sorry i must laughing, Onlys pic must winning - why, quite simply :lol: there is the whole George on it (it´s a joke) ;)

congrats on winning Only we have the same idea hmm? ;) give us Ladys a new theme.

Hi all, just a fast post from me. A new CSIfan is born :D Saterdaynight it was about that time. We have a new litte son and brother. His name is Daniel, and everything is fine...hope to be back soon, but have to rest now...

OMG Babs that is wonderful! Congratulations!!!
And may I say that Daniel is one of my favorite names :D
The best wishes from me and rest as long as you need to. We'll take care of George for you ;)

Babs Sweetie congratiulations wooohooooo and big hugs cuddle the CSI-Ward-Baby give him much Nicklious kisses :lol:

All the best wishes and i agree with cathwillows you need rest ok ;) we talk later.

Congratulations Babs, and welcome to the world Daniel.

I've changed my avatar without changing my avatar. :lol: I made my own version of it since I didn't want to give it up yet. However, there was strong temptation, because I made one of the winning theme picture too. :D

Stoky, Psycho's doing pretty good since his shot last night. The shot should last 21 days, so as long as he's not in pain we're going to wait things out. We've made the decision that if the kids have to say goodby to him it's going to be at home so he's not going to the big Vet hospital/school in the area for tests (they'll want to keep him).

Susan

Babs!! Congratulations!!!

I am so happy to be the winner!! **** happy dance **** I'm in a sunglasses mood. Sunglasses theme, 12 max, approximately 24 hours, have fun!

hello ward ladies

Congratulations Babs so happy to hear that everything went well.

Congrats Onlytruth for winning

Good Morning ward :)

It's going to be another fun filled hot day here. At least the humidity is not a fact, yet.

Maryse Happy Birthday. May you have a very Nick full day :)

hbsong.gif

Here are the rest of my sunglass theme pics

a multi purpose pic :)
sunglasses with a friend
hot sunglasses
even spidey likes to protect his eyes
see Warrick I told you it's cool to wear sunglasses
oh so loverly

Happy Birthday Maryse! Have a nickylicious day!

Keep those sunglasses coming! We had rain last night but so far it's a sunny day today - perfect for Nick and sunglasses.

Jacquie! Adorable pictures, thank you! I especially love the one with Nicky and a dog! How cute!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Maryse! We'll let you have Nicky today! :)

Once again, Maryse happy birthday! :D

Wish I needed the sunglasses this morning...it's downright gloomy again! Man, enough with the rain on and off every day! Meh, at least it's not "Africa Hot" as I like to call it...that would make me very cranky.

No time to post pics at the moment...off to help serve some warrants and stuff...should be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back