George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy and nice morning Ward :D

and first men sorry Blackflag hope the cat is ok? :( i´ve read this later and the days before i was a bit confused hope so all is ok big cuddles for the cat :)

Oh here is so high temperature *phew* we have at 12 am (high noon) 89.6 F or here 32°C it´s nice but not for my dog :lol: Nicky is here i´ve a feeling, so much sun round about me :lol:

here my second set and than i´m off in the garden
in the interogation room
in the morgue
on computer is it in the lab? :p
in the lab with Griss.... with a sweet smile
Nicky at the securing of evidence
at the Lab

wish y´ll a nice and sunny and beautiful day ;) see y´ll later

Good late morning everyone. :D Wondering what you all think about my first attempts at an avatar.

I like them, but I'm not ready to give up the one I'm using yet. :D

I'm proof that you need to find out what's on your computer when you get it with one of the preloaded packages. This computer came (way back in the '90's) with a whole bunch of stuff on it and the only thing I ever used was Word. Next time Stoky I should be able to resize it myself! :lol:

Susan

Howdy Ward :D and woho i´ve won thanks Only i´m happy when you like this pic and what? Jacquie this pic you haven´t had in your collection - i´m astonished but also i´m happy when you like it and use :)

Blackflag yeah :D your Avis looks good i love them but whenever you need help i really like to help.

Ok new theme? Think i make it easy Nicky with his lovely profile :) it can be serious or funny looking. Time 24 hrs. and Limit of pics 12 happy hunting

Yesterday we´ve had a big thunderstorm :eek: and :( much people are hurt from the lightnings now it´s muggy here and i hate this damp warmi weather *phew* the next thunderstorm is coming. Hope it´s not so hard how yesterday.

*pokes head in and looks around*

Hello? :D Did you miss me? :D

Finally feel like I am back among the living...have no idea what I had (scurvy probably) but I'm here now!

McStokes - I always thought you were the scurvy type. Glad that you are feeling better. Oh, and blackflag - I meant to tell you that I think that you did a great job with your first attempt at an avie!

Heya :D Ward

and welcome back "scurvy" McStokes :lol: hope you feel better and what for an ask, sure really we´ve been missing you ;)

Folks what´s that **** only two Wardladys make the game **** men men men :lol: Jacquie i think you must lay down the law here. Yes ok i´m quiet now :lol: it´s time to pic the winner

Jacquie this pic get the second place it´s soooo close to the winner

the winner is........ Blackflag *mmmmm sooo yummy* :devil: but let me tell you all your Profile pics for me the winner, i love all of them *sigh* so congrats on winning Blackflag and Nicky is now in your capable Hands :D

McStokes especially for you :D Shorty
and for us all Evel not the best quality but sweet

*THUD*

Sorry, that was the sound of my jaw hitting the desk after looking at that Shorty pic, Stoky! Good lordy, that is a picture I will definately keep in my head all night tonight!

I am such a goober for cowboys, every time I see a hat and boots I go all wiggly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back