George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the lovely welcome all. now whats this theme thing about coz id really like to get involved but i dnt understand lol call me thick :lol:
anywho another one of ma faves don't i look good

*gasp* people think the Texan accent=dumb??? Ack! I'm hurt! Mortally wounded! :lol:

Actually, I find it to be the most subtle of the southern accents...there are stronger, twangier ones like Tennessee and West Virginia!

Good evening, Ward :)

To my German ears ;) George's accent sounds very - smooth, even with or because of the drawl. It's easy to understand what he's saying. I like watching movies without the German dubbing, and sometimes I'm glad there's subtitles so I can read along the dialog :D

I found this a while ago and wasn't sure if it's been posted before.

And yay! I won the theme! :D I still know how to do it! :lol:
So new theme.... this one is going to be easy.
Nick with a suspect. Bonus points for dimples, but you knew I would say this... ;)

Nice theme idea softcake :). I've snagged my hubby's computer because I'm now having trouble getting photobucket to work on my computer. I think I should have left well enough alone this morning and not said anything :mad:

First of to finish my Nick development through season 7

still standing behind Grissom but now telling Cath she's wrong :)

Now my theme pics

we know he has a suspect in the room Ok so it's stretching it a little :)
snake's suspect
with Kelly
trying to remain emotionless with suspect
with a future suspect

eta: grssom89 we started the theme idea over a year ago to keep ourselves occupied with all thing George and Nick :) softcake is the current winner of the theme and she picks the theme of what pics she would like to see. This time Nick with suspects and dimples if you have any pics. softcake then drools her way through the pics and announces the next theme winner who starts this all over again :)

Good morning wardgirls :)

grssom89 I think you have figured out our theme idea pretty well. You've managed to fine softcake's favourite pic on your first try :)

Here are the rest of my theme pics

by himself well he was a suspect :D
a suspect in an assault
you can see the gun of the suspect
you can just make out Nigel threatening Nick and Little Stoker
suspected of cheating her husband out of his diamonds

I think that is about it for Nick and suspects.

Stoky where are you. We missed you Tuesday. I hope Kato is ok :)

Howdy Ward :D

i´m very late but i´ve many things to do yesterday and this day :( pity, Kato is ok ;) thanks and kiss, tomorrow we´re going to the doc for checkup his leg he is crazy and feels good :) yesterday me happens embarrassed situation, i´ll buying for my sister a sausage, and a lady stand close to me, she stared at me, my sister has laughed and ask me, sabine, why stare the woman to you? The woman aghast "sabine?" huh, sorry i thought you are a cute boy :lol: my face change the coulour from light brown in dark brown.

and i havn´t see for awihle cathwillows she has nice banner and icons see in old post´s

Sorry i´ve not enough time to make the game hope next game ;)
i start a distance learning and the time very short now.

some random pics for you´ll :)
hey Wardladys come to me and let start the surfing i´m your teacher :lol:
after this we all have a nice diner
and many many fun - i swear

big hug in the group
knuddel.gif

eta: Softcake hope your day was ok? the new office, the new co-workers? Do you have them reared? :)

Stoky you need to grow out your hair a bit :D Good to hear Kato's doing so much better!

So now that I've drooled my way through all the lovely pictures it's time to pick a winner... tough choice again. You all know me too well :D

blackflag how can anyone resist the puppy dog eyes?
Marns not a suspect, but the cutest victim ever
grssom89 Jacquie was right, you managed to pick my favorite pic ;)
And since she knows what I like to see, Jacquie almost won with this pic (Aaah! Dimple alert!)

ANd the winner is... OnlyTruth with a classic Nick in action pic. Boy, I would cry as well if he was so close to me (For other reasons than the suspect, though :D)
So congratz, OnlyTruth you can play with Nicky now ;)

Doing the happy dance! I won!
Okay, continuing with the "Nick and" idea, for the next theme, please submit pictures of "Nick and a co-worker" - male, female, CSI, detective, lab rat, etc. That's a pretty wide category so there should be lots to choose from. 12 pic max, winner around 24 hours from now. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back