George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah baby! Keep the yummy pics coming please! It's so cold and rainy here I need the loveliness to keep me warm!

Jacquie I'd love some suggestions on pet food that's not contaminated!

Howdy Ward :D oh men late :lol: my computer is so lame this day. McStokes *hug* men, bad and raini weather, i´ll send our good weather to you ;) in next days the temperatures should to climb until 27°C here wow, we want to make BBQ :lol: *yummi* you all can come to me ;)

Marns the first pic Nicky oh men, that kills me :lol:

here my second set

Nick and Greg :) my favorite
Nick and Warrick
Nick, Rick and Greg - three hottis
Nick and a police Officer
Nick and Griss
Nick and Sarah

oh men for these post i need 15 minutes, my computer hope he cracked not down.

And this evening new epi :D i´m so happy and also you see new epi it´s labrats right? ;) here in Germany comes Bang Bang, but i remember of the last epi, they have again a scene cuted *grr* the calling between Nick and the Hooker (i´ve viewed it on Omateoy) oh i hate this.

Hi Stoky! Thanks for the hug...yes, it is raining quite hard at the moment. Should be fun working tonight....I can just see it now: "look dumbass! You made me get out of the car in the rain so your GETTING THE TICKET!! No excuses!" :D

And on the topic of hair: I have curly hair that I just let dry by itself today...I knew there was no way I was going to win any hair wars in this weather! So now I have this big, fat curl that keep falling over my left eye which makes it hard to view Nicky properly as I drool over pictures! Lovely. :mad:

McStokes sais
I can just see it now: "look dumbass! You made me get out of the car in the rain so your GETTING THE TICKET!! No excuses!" :D
that´s right honey no mercy :D and i must laughing over the word "dumbass"
we here in north germany have a similar word for these and means the same "dumbatz" :lol: curley hair, damn, that´s capricious i know it from some friends of me, so good i´ve short hair, no angry with this take a towel, rub my hair and finish dry and perfect :lol:

some random pics specially for you to give your warm
McStokes, come, we need a warm bath :devil:
and than we start to swim :)
after this you get from Nicky a very good massage, is it OK ;)

i think at you ;)

:lol: yup McStokes that´s good when it helps you *pssss* ;) later you get more warm pics

and damn, yes Softcake sai it, it´s a rerun this night men *pout* Viva Las Vegas, ok i see it in english not before in german. But i´m angry now of our Tv Sender

Oh My! I didn't expect that one to be a winner. Can you tell I'm just sitting here waiting (actually very bored)? :lol:

New theme - It will be as hard or easy as you make it. :lol: What I want are your favorite Nick pics and the reason why. This is Nick only. Limit of 12 winner in 24 hours or so. Have fun! :D

Susan

Thanks for the warming pics Stoky. I wish we could get a little warmer here. I'm not asking for temps in the 20'sC all I would like to see is some low to mid teens :) Some weather to at least be able to BBQ in :)

Congrats on winning blackflag. I wish we had more of those fun episodes with Nick and Warrick

And McStokes you should double the speeding ticket if you have to get out on a wet cold night :lol:

No kidding....triple! And ya know what?! I just realized I AM LATE FOR WORK!!!

She what looking at pictures of yummy GE does to you?! :eek:

"Talk" to y'all tomorrow! *frantically thinks of way to suck up to commanding officer so as not to get fired....*!

Hey and congrats on winning Blackflag this pic i love theme, show the friendship ;) good choice Only and yeah what a new Theme? Blackflag so new, i think we have not before these :D than i´ll looking and hunting ;) Now i´m calling, can not sai if i come this night in here :lol: i hope. Your Wards of the other side can look a new Epi *sigh* and i wish you many Nicky in it :)

eta: Jacquie hope really for you´ll that weather soon warmer ;) and we can make better with so lovely Nicky or George pics

McStokes :eek: huh, hope your work is not to stressed *hug* no *big hug*

McStokes I know what you mean by the time goes quickly when looking at Nick pics. Tell the commanding officer you were doing research :)

blackflag neat theme idea :)

Nick from Grave Danger looks so wounded and alone here. I would just like to hold him and tell him he will be ok :)
Nick from Swap Meat you probably expected this from me :) I like the way the shirt's opened. The idea of putting my hand in and ......... :devil: I will leave it there so Destiny and her hose don't come by :)
Nick from Redrum taking in a break this was when Nick really realized that not all was well
Nick in Post Mortem A little fidget on the stands to show he wasn't comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back