George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allmaple :lol: hy with the 22 cars i thinks it was an misttake from the interview writer (not from you Babs) ) i remember i´ve read in an older interview, that he has 2 cars ;) one silver and one porsche :lol: and he has one Harley :D

Marns it´s Easter Weekend, so many others to do ;) searching for easter eggs - next game you´re playing with us :)

all in one the interview is nice and he is really sensetive, i like the kind how he give now the infos and he is very naturally. I´ve many respect for him :)

Stoky said:
Allmaple :lol: hy with the 22 cars i thinks it was an misttake from the interview writer (not from you Babs) ) i remember i´ve read in an older interview, that he has 2 cars ;) one silver and one porsche :lol: and he has one Harley :D

Marns it´s Easter Weekend, so many others to do ;) searching for easter eggs - next game you´re playing with us :)
:D it was really standing in the intervieuw, that he has 22 to cars hahaha I was also like :eek: I thought 2 or 3 and 2 bikes but okay hahaha I just wrote what was in the magazine

:lol: Babs yes that what i mean, that´s not your mistake is ok the original writer must make this mistake :lol:
unless George bought in last time the rest of the 20 cars :lol:

Stoky said:
:lol: Babs yes that what i mean, that´s not your mistake is ok the original writer must make this mistake :lol:
unless George bought in last time the rest of the 20 cars :lol:
:lol: you never know :lol: he has to do something with his money :D

Happy Easter! :)

Babs do you know when the article was written? I thought the 22 cars was a typo by the magazine writer.

Oh wow happy ward dance, I won! Grabs Nick well Mandy is playing :) So for the next theme I would like to see Nick at a crime scene but I would also like to know what he's thinking while he's at the scene. The usual limit of 12 and I'll announce the winner in about 30 hours. It's a long day at the store tomorrow so I will look forward to seeing Nick :) Happy hunting :)

Happy Birthday Allmaple. :cool:

Thanks for the article Babs. It's weird. I can go to your site without any problems, just can't click on any of your pics in here without freezing the computer. :confused:

Never realized how many pics I had of Nick at the scene before. I thought I was going to have a problem until I actually started looking for them. :lol:

Theme pics:
Look out below!
Where's your shirt?
You go first Griss. I'll cover you from out here.
That's a long way up!
Why did I volunteer to do up?
What have I gotten myself into!

Jacquie, finally got the pics back of Victoria's Flashing Lighthouse. The next time I don't post 6 pics I'll put it up.

Susan

Happy birthday, Maple
e020.gif
Hope you have a great day! Yes, it's Knut in my avatar, I couldn't resist. He's so adorable (and Germany is totally crazy, he's everywhere and even made it to the covers of some huge news/fashion magazines! :lol:)

Thanks for the interview and the translation, Babs :) I think having 22 cars is a little - well - excessive, but hey, to quote George "no wife or girlfriend" so there's still hope for us :D
And finally congratz on winning, Jacquie :)

Breathe, Nicky, the ward girls are down there...no worries...
Whoops. I smacked too hard....
I'm so tired of hearing Warrick's childhood stories
just two more days on my knees, and the desert is clean again
I really love my flash light
I show her this, and she'll sing like a bird...it's worth a try

:lol: yeah Knut is the star here in Germany, but i think soon at all over the world ;)

To George *hmm* yes he has not girlfriend and wife, but see why. He is totally in his job and i think he needs a woman that gives him sensitive love for his family, (he is very sensitive), his dog and have many appreciations for his job and life. Also he needs a strong hand to help him, that all it´s not easy and i know whereof i speak ;) and, i know it, he have some problems i see it in his eyes, that i´m post for awhile because he looks tired *cuddels* hope now it´s all ok for George and his mom :( ? best wishes from the ward :)

Jacquie nice new theme :D i´ll do my best

Jacquie i need your help here
oh so good, i´ve my Wardladys to help me
wohoho, Gris, the Wardladys have some new informations
ohh Jacuie... Christmas time, no Happy Easter time.. and i know you help me ;)
Jacquie!! tell me.. shall i? or shall i not :lol: from my meaning yes Nicky do it
i need really help

Jacquie said:
Happy Easter! :)

Babs do you know when the article was written? I thought the 22 cars was a typo by the magazine writer.

Oh wow happy ward dance, I won! Grabs Nick well Mandy is playing :) So for the next theme I would like to see Nick at a crime scene but I would also like to know what he's thinking while he's at the scene. The usual limit of 12 and I'll announce the winner in about 30 hours. It's a long day at the store tomorrow so I will look forward to seeing Nick :) Happy hunting :)
The magazine came out this week, I have no idea when they did the intervieuw I think its not so long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back