George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Stoky, don't know what it is about those last 2 pics but they got me yelling at the computer again! (Each one made it freeze) You're theme pics were OK though.

19ams87 here's my contribution to the ring pics. Stoky's right, it's something like a flower/star motif. It's also on the inside of the leather band he's wearing on his wrist this season.

pic 1
    pic 2
    pic 3

That's the best I can do. Everything else I got is too fuzzy. :)

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

*hugs yall*

Weeee, you guys posted some absolut crackers. Thankyou so much, I love that damn ring, something so sexy about those strong hands of his.

Stunning! He has the tasche but still stunner! :devil:

3. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Blackflag hmmm do you mean my post pics? or the pics with the ring? i can see them and i don´t know what happens *sigh* hope it works soon. Photobucket is so weird from time to time. And good pics you´ve found about the ring ;)

i´ll make my second set hope you can see it pleas give me feedback :)

theme pic 7
    themepic 8
    themepic 9
    themepic 10
    themepic 11
    themepic 12

4. blackflag

Your theme pics are OK. I freeze on your ring pics. Don't know why it happens, I freeze on Babs pics all the time. :)

Susan

5. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

awww thanks Blackflag i think i know why do you freeze, thats a different to see / look at the pic, when you look at Babs that´s the complete photobucket official side on hers, also my two pics, but the other pics are not official(that´s my problem) hmm must think about that

eta: yeah :D i´ve modified the two pics Blackflag now i think you can see them without problems, the problem is when the photobucket is not private but official.

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

7. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Jacquie yes so many time on the computer to look at our loveley Nicky. And i like to go outside at so nice weather
    hmm :lol:

Blackflag sais
    oh men :D do you have a good picture from his Leather band? have you?? *blinky innocent* hugs :D

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay someone has been picked to create the new thread, with the explaination that if the winner wasn't announced by 995 posts, that they would create the inital post and then after that remind that the game is still going on, and the winner will be announced as soon as the person can do it.

9. blackflag

I've got this. You can see it between the glove and shirt sleeve. Sorry I don't have one of the inside. That the snap (or whatever it is) matched the ring was just something I noticed in a couple of episodes.

Susan

10. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

Been really bad weather here all weekend so at least i didnt have to pick between looking at handsome nicky and going outside.

*but i do miss the sun too*

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

This will be closed sometime tonight, or after the person picked creates the new one. until then discussions will continue as is.

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Wardgirls, Destiny, ladies and gentlemen please join us here for the new thread :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.