George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm just peeking in to get a look on the new theme and what do i see? funny faces :lol: i like it!
i hope i'll post my theme pics later today....around 12 am maybe. i can't come earlier because today is CSI night!!! woohoo finally it's thursday. a double feature, a new episode, well new for us here who are stuck in the second half of season 6 *grr* and fur and loathing! i can't wait to see Nicky again, it's about time!!! ;)

Stoky said:
:lol: Yurek yes that´s your theme i think funny faces i love your pics. And yes today we are see not new i think. 2 old epis - i´m right?

:)

Why is it my theme though? :D
Nope..we're just going to see one episode. Not two. Sadly..^^

*searches for second bunch of pics*

*sighs* "No..my beautiful car!"^^
*thinks* *I lost my mother tongue* :D
Damn! I'll never eat beans again! :lol:
*yuck* Dirty socks! *eww*
No words
"You call this a signing? That's nothing than a scribbling!" :D

yes Yurek you're right, unfortunately :(
we only get fur and loathing tonight. i was so excited that csi will be on tonight that i mixed things up i think :rolleyes:

@ OnlyTruth :lol: to your funny face 8!!! that is a real funny face!

I think next week we'll get to see 'Rashomama' and 'Jackpot'.
I hope RTL won't change it. I hate it if they're making so many breaks within a season. :mad:

A cool random pic

ETA:
@Stoky: Ah..now I see. Well...I just try to get some great comments. ^^ :D

Tee Hee.. They're all so funny! I hope there will be more people posting, though. I will be posting the winner between 4:30pm and 5:30pm tomorrow.. my time. I have no idea what time it will be in other lands. I'll figure that out.

Random cuteness

Hy Blackflag funny pics, oh yes that´s so good, and btw. two of my pics are from you ;) i must have these and i love it.

Btw. i´m in Sorrow, since last Saturday no sign of
Softcake i´ve mailed her, but no answer? that´s very wired i have wrote a pm and hope, also McStokes oh i´ve been missing so hope i hear soon of you? *big - very big hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back