George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning ward! Give me a couple of minutes and I'll post some theme pics, when I can get photobucket to open *grumbles* :mad:

In the mean time, nice pics everyone and congrats on winning cathwillows, good theme choice. :)

Good morning ward :)

Looks around the ward. Where is everyone. Stoky I hope your dog is doing ok. softcake I hope work is not keeping you from the ward. Elsie I hope you're feeling better and McStokes I hope the bad guys are not being too much of a bother.

The spring has sprung
The grass has riz
I wonder where the birdies is

Happy spring morning ladies :)

I wonder if cathwillows likes my sexy look
cathwillows stare into my eyes and you'll be mine forever
want to come over to my place tonight :)

The last 3 are some more theme pics.

I'll have to wait until later for some theme pics. This won't be easy. I'll get distracted way too fast. :lol:

My cat sent me through the roof yesterday refusing to eat her breakfast. Thank god we only give her ground cat food and it's not one of the recalled ones. However I did tell her that this isn't the time to not want to eat. :)

Susan

Morning Ward :D

cathwillows nice theme *omg* what is not seductive or sexy look on him? *sigh* all of them is ... i´m quiet now :lol: and yes it helps me to running up the time to next week for waiting with vet.

Jacquie thanks :) *big hug* no my dog must perhaps operated if possible, can sai this in one week the doc sais to me, x-ray pics must be making than i know more, need strong Nicky for the week *sigh* And yes spring :) my brother have got birthday this day a springchild. I love spring

Elsie certain i think bill gates blocked photobucket :lol: most used program

Blackflag you know Fight Night ;) i´ve make some caps i was busi this night :lol: helps me to banish the idle time i´ll try to set link of my photobucket at next post, hope it works

Marns :) thanks i must now waiting until next week than i know more.

here my first theme pic

cathwillows is this seductive enough :devil:
look deep in my eyes Lady :D
you´ll know, i´m sexy
cathwillows, what we are need for the dinner this night? :lol:
but please very carefull i´m a man :lol:
hmmm.. i need a kiss

hey ward. nice pics, but i hope there will be more right?! ;)
come on, giddy up!!!
and nice caps Stoky you've been quiet busy right? all the work was worth it!

oh and Marns you wouldn't believe what my mom called me yesterday....she said "you? you are the SLOWEST mouse from mexico" :lol: i never told her that i was speedy, she came up with that herself :D

cathwillows said:

oh and Marns you wouldn't believe what my mom called me yesterday....she said "you? you are the SLOWEST mouse from mexico" :lol: i never told her that i was speedy, she came up with that herself :D

Tee Hee.. :p Speedy, your mom is funny. Tell her I said you are fast. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back