George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swami you thought english was my first language? wow that makes me proud *blushes*
thank you so much but i am from germany! :) i've had english as advanced course at school, so everything i know about the english language comes from there....
i did a test recently "englsih as second language" and i scored 93/100 points, not bad or what would you say?

some random pics for all of you
casual clothes
cute glasses
oh yes, the good old times

and another thank you to Stoky for your nice comment about my english abilities ;)

:lol: right Lady cathwillows that´s true, and thanks for the random pics, we all are always happy for random pics here. some random from me before i pic the winner nice men
ouch my butt :lol:

Good new, guys. I got a tv guide today, the hot sexy people on tv guide. Guess what who make it to running up? It's George Eads and Gary Dourdan. I wish I have a scanner to show you guys. It no picture of him in the tv guide.

thanks Jacquie love the pics and wonder pic 4, i´m not a friend Nicky with stache, but these looks so cute his smile so sweet :) and i´ll agree with you, i don´t like the commercials, dvd is better to look our Nicky :)

now it´s time to pic winner, really folks it was hard and i sai before, all the pics nice and loveley :) thanks but however 6 is the rule *hmm*

in non particular order

OnlyTruth gum drops is so favorite epi he looks so.. i can´t describe love it
Marns how cute :lol: he looks angry and i like this it´s new for me
Jacquiebetween this and stalker pic it was really hard for me, you can all his feelings see in his eyes *omg*

Blackflag
that´s right sad pic you are voted a really good pic :D
Yurek this and anoter is a favorite pic and very close at the winner

and the winner is.......drumrolll cathwillows
much more look dissapointed but also sad look deep in his eyes, and i love to see a littlebit his teeth :lol: so cute. Congratz on winning Lady and i´ll give Nicky in your capable hands

Hy Nick_Wolfe_Danny and welcome here it´s from the Season 6 daddys little girl i think

and thanks for information NicknGrissom pity no linking for this?

hy Yurek :D

eta: :lol: Blackflag you´re faster

Thanks wardgirls for answering Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Thanks NicknGrissom for the tv guide item. I don't know who won the sexy guy award but in MY humlbe opinion it's George Eads :) but at least he was a runner up :)

Congrats on winning cathwillows I look forward to our next theme :)

oh wow, i won? tehe great! and with a self-made screen cap. not bad :D

it's been a while since my last theme, so now i have to come up with one...*thinks*.....

oh ok, now that we had his beautiful chocolatepools looking so sad,
how about Nick, George & Co give us a seductive/sexy look :devil: creative comments can be helpful ;) but if not, the pure looks will work too!
i hope that can take your mind off your worries Stoky and everyone else who has/had a tough time :)

eta: oh i forgot, limit is 12, winner in about 24 hrs. but i'm sure everyone here knows that ;)

Congrats on winning cathwillows and yeah i thought english was your first language you speak it very well (type it very well :lol:) well done on your great test score and thanks for the lush nicky pic :D

Right suductive Nicky coming up ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back