George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey , they are new!
i adore nick , andthe topic renders my eyes happy!!!!!
thanks Nick !!!!

pardoned the writing errors I do not speak well English

hey pilla welcome to the ward!!!

it is no problem if you make a few mistakes. everyone here is welcome and i hope you have fun with us crazy ward girls ;)
here are some who don't speak english as first language, including me :p , but everyone here is very tolerant! :D

and as long as you post beautiful pics of nick you could speak polish and would still be welcome :lol:

ok now i think i'll make a complete fool of myself but i'll try to say something in italian :eek:

io sono in grado di parlare l'italiano un pó (not even sure if that's right :lol: )

i wished i could post some nickilicious pics but right now questo é impossibile! ;)

eta yay my computer complied and so i can at least post one pic to say Hallo again

hi pilla :D

cathwillows said:
hey pilla welcome to the ward!!!

it is no problem if you make a few mistakes. everyone here is welcome and i hope you have fun with us crazy ward girls ;)
here are some who don't speak english as first language, including me :p , but everyone here is very tolerant! :D

and as long as you post beautiful pics of nick you could speak polish and would still be welcome :lol:

Oh I sooo agree with everything Speedy:)lol:) said! :D Welcome, pilla! :)

Theme pics:
Theme #7
Theme #8
Theme #9
Theme #10
Theme #11
Theme #12 I can't look at this one for more than 10 seconds.. :(

HE DID THE DUMPSTER DIVE AND THE SINGING!! Oh, I loved 'Happenstance'.

Welcome to the ward Pilla. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable :) We don't bite except we occassionaly nibble or lick a certain Texan that we all drool over :devil: I'm sure McStokes will be by with your wardgirl's handcuffs when she gets a break from her job :) Gummy Bears and Double Chocolate Texan Delight ice cream are always available to nibble on :) So enjoy yourself

Babs and Marns I'm so glad you got Happenstance last night. It was so worth it to see and hear Nick sing. I just love listen to Mandy now. I've always enjoyed Barry Manilow. I just have a better excuse to listen to him more often :) Oh and the dumpster diving is a classic :)

Howdy Ward :)

and welcome here Pilla oh :lol: don´t worry with english i´m a very bad english writer or speaker, some of you know that. I was with Kato this day at vet, but i don´t write here, who like to know can read on my lj. This is Stokes Forum i know and i will funny conversation not break :)

Jacquie you´re internet connection ok? yesterday i´ve too brakes with him very angry this but that´s the technology

and i´m glad to see you here NSF2 ;) and Swami :)

i´ve seen happenstance thanks to Softi, but i like to look that also on tv :) the diving dumpster is classic we seen it so often here is a favorite pic :lol: hmm and sure hope McStokes are soon back :) I´ve seen here are many nice sad/dissapointed Nicky pics all so cute. Your are very busi Ward it´s time enough over 4 hrs. hope some of the absent persons come in?

Marns do you fell better this day? and btw. i´ve reading in another thread that Elsie has an meat
poisoning :( poor and big hug and Get Well Soon dear.
for Elsie :) and for Pilla welcome

Yeah, I feel so much better today. I took the Nicky-cure. It really helps. I have no idea what meat poisoning is. Is it like that you get sick from raw meat? If it is, Elsie, get well soon! :)

Random pics, since I have already posted my theme pics.
Happenstance
Happenstance 2

I would post the dumpster dive, but I don't have it.. :lol:

Wow good timming or what guys I like JUST this minuet stopped watching Happenstance lol its great isn't it LOTS of Nicky :D

Welome Pilla , grab some gummy bears ans make yourself at home :)And yeah don't worry about the language barrier thing my english isn't that great and it IS my first language but i keep getting it confused with Welsh :lol: so don't worry

Cathwillows where are you from then? I'd have never guesses that English wasn't your first language :eek:

And Stoky what is your LJ address? I want to find out what happened at the vets with Kato.

Dumpster dive.. :) I LOVE THIS PICTURE.. :lol: Thanks, Jacquie.

Stoky, I would like to hear what happened to Kato too.

Elsie oh seafood poison sorry and yes i can understand that´s not funny *big hug* and hope you feel soon better :) and yes you are not so often here also Softcake i´ve been missing here. Thanks for your nice random pics :)

Swami and Marns sorry i´m confuse this day my lj you can find in my profile but i´ll show it
here my lj

oh and cathwillows you´ve not mistakes at your english :lol: i wish i can so good writing and speaking how you, but i can´t :lol: how did a byword mean - "nobody is perfect" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back