George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: woah i´ve won, thanks Blackflag i can´t believe that this pic was ok? and btw, and i like to do these days some screencaps from Fight Night :)

and so nice pic Yurek and Swami :)

ok than i´ll give you new theme we all love his puppy brown eyes and think it´s a nice idea show me your best pics from Nick or all the other characters of GE with"sad/disappointed eyes" Limit of pics 12 and in 24 hrs. i´ll pic the winner :) good hunting and fun

:) for awhile i´m on, to look i´m nosi, oh what have i done with these theme, he looks soo *sigh*

and btw. cathwillows i see it :) congrats on your promote to pathalogist

:) oh really so much loveley eyes *sigh* before i totally sink in his eyes, i´m now going off, it´s late wish you´ll nice evening and later sure ;) nice night, have a not so lucky term with the vet tomorrow and see than, what is with my dog.

Have all many many nice Nicky Dreams some Random for the Night
so hot Nicky :devil:
he is blowing sand in our eyes for good sleep

Night you´ll :)

eta: and i hope the others which i´ve missed here are ok?
McStokes and Softcake

Hi all :D

and in case ya'll were wondering where I have been for all this time, i'll tell you, after I post some theme pics :D

congrats Stoky :D

ok sad eyes Goerge/Nick pics...

wet and sad

ok my computer is too slow so i'll just post that one..

so for the past 20 days I and my family have been (non stop mind you) cleaning, putting in tiles, grouting, painting, putting in sinks, building everything, getting splinter, bruses and everything else..

I'm tired and i'm happy to be in here... where it's nice and calm :D... well untill I see pics of George, then I get all worked up again :lol:

ok night all :D

Lush pics everyone, but so sad :( I think after this theme we'll all be in need of a big Nicky Hug to make sure he's okay :)

Congrats on winning Stoky and lush theme

Right I realise its only one pic but heres my contribution, Its all i have time for im like really late for school (opps)

A very sad and hurt Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back