George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yukk! I hate PB&J (actually I like the J part of that), sardines, and cajun sauce. Oh, and popcorn makes me sick! :(

Nice pics everyone. I see some up there that I don't have and expect to enjoy myself this afternoon when picking the winner. :lol:

Babs, you've been making caps again. :D
Susan

Morning Ward :)

ieeek :lol: Destiny i jump up and hide me :lol:

OnlyTruth thanks for the article, the pic is so cute from George, and sure i´ve never seen before. :) i like that

this day here in germany is very cold, some snow dancing around here and it´s so ugly *brrr* i´ve forgot tomorrow my dog and me we have the term at the vet and now i´m really crabby.

Jacquie your pics are cute :) some of them are unknown for me and Marns :lol: no box, Nicky makes you healthy right :)

and where is Softcake some so good news i´ve reading on lj hope it´s all ok with here? :( no mail no answer?

some random pics for good start
i don´t now is it new?
pretty
cutest men of the worl :)

have fun

Jumps into the shower to clean myself off :) Destiny next time could you just spray this with the chocolate only. That way it will keep us busy cleaning up the ward :lol: I'm going to assume that PB&J stands for peanut butter and jam. I like my popcorn but the peanut butter and jam stuff sounds yucky

:lol: :lol: Jacquie that´s makes me giggles, so funny oh and btw peanut butter - no, i don´t like it.

Why again I state because I felt like it, No you haven't misbehaved, but it keeps you from doing so, and PB&J yep Peanut Butter and Jelly (or Jam). :lol:

blackflag said:

Babs, you've been making caps again. :D
Susan
Did I :confused: Oh you mean from season 6 hahaha yeah I'm busy with that season, but I hope season 7 will go on quik again ;)

I don't really like peanut butter, I only eat it if we have nothing else.. And I was just eating it. I figured i could eat it because it isn't that sweet and it doesn't make me sick. :)

I was on YouTube today, and I was watching the scene where Nick sings to Mandy, and then I was reading quotes from the episode that is going to be aired tonight here, and it turns out that he's going to be singing TONIGHT! Yay! :lol:

Random pictures today.

I'm going to sleep now, and I'm going to do this Stoky style. I love how she does that. :lol: Sweet Nicky Dreams!

:D yeah Marns, I geuss your from Holland? ;) Tonight we can watch Nick singing :D He's so sweet in that scene

Marns Get well soon *big hug* but i think when you see tonight Nicky and he´s singing you feel better :) hope you have sweet Nicky dreams you get from me a Healthynick :lol:

Babs you and Marns happy Ladys can see this epi, hmmm we are here not - boring and damn

Babs and Marns, you are soooo lucky. We get part 2 of A Bullet Runs Through It on Tuesday night. Other than that it's season 6 on Spike (I think we're up to Still Life). Stupid college basketball on Thursday night. :mad:

Your runners up:

Babs - who cares about the vest look at the arms!
NickyJamez - vest, white shirt, head tilt
Marns - don't really know what it is I like about this scene, but I've been watching it over and over during our run of reruns this month
Jacquie - I have to agree with your comment, see below for what it could have looked like :D
Yurek - vest, white shirt, very nice angle :D

Your winner is:

Stoky - Nicky and his Night of the Pifflings. I've been searching for some more Fight Night pics.

Susan

hey congratz Stoky cute pic, the look is...*sighs*
i'm excited about the new theme you'll come up with.
i hope i can take part in it this time, if my computer cooperates ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back