George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, he looks to be keeping it super short this year. I don't think he will grow it this season...

I suppose there is nothing more dull than going to an awards show where you don't win, so I'm not surprised there was no one there, shame though because you're right maple it's nice to see him in a suite and I like to think he could have worn the bronze suit again (mmm, bronze suit is so hot) yet somehow I don't have a picture of it in my photobucket! :(

Anyway, hope no one minds more cheeky monkey pics from me already, you need to use your imagination and think about a scenario for it to work, but enjoy:
Cheeky monkey 7
Cheeky monkey 8
Cheeky monkey 9
Cheeky monkey 10
Cheeky monkey 11
Cheeky monkey 12

Oh, and Jacquie I'm sure you can have Nick over tonight for a massage. He is very good at them! I would like to put in a request for him one day next week, as we are going snowboarding for a week, and after a day on the slopes I could definately do with a good massage! :)

Elsie perhaps i can help you? i don´t know but
look
here
and here
i´ll look for more ;)

Jaquie you need Nicky overnight? and Nicky comes to you ;) and massage you.

I want him to grow his hair back... but seems like he won't do me that favour :( Maybe he used his vacation to let it grow a little.
As for the award shows - I stay up for the Oscar's every year, and every year I fall asleep during "best lighting" and "best costumes" :lol:

Man, every time I see that picture I want to forcibly remove that Barbie Doll from his arm! What's with her pressing her chest into him like that??

*Ok, maybe I'm a little jealous*

Edited because half of the post was missing and it probably made NO sense to any of you!

Stokydream said:
Elsie perhaps i can help you?

Aww, thanks stoky, I do love a man in a suit, and George in that bronze suit is just fine! :devil:

I will be saving them in my photobucket tonight!

Blackflag sais
Hope none were taken. If so enjoy the scenery, I looked at all the pics and then promptly forgot them all.
:lol: oh yes
i must everey time looking two times the pic i can´t bear in mind

Elsie i´m happy :) think on my computer some more of these, but so many GE pics :lol: i´ll look for the others ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back