George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allmaple, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

Welcome to the fifteenth fantastic thread celebrating our favourite man from Texas! Here you will find crazy fan girls and boys who share a love of the one we call Nicky. Can't get through an episode of CSI without drooling? Does that southern accent and those chocolate brown eyes send you into fainting spells? You are not alone so come have fun with others who do not suffer from Stokes Syndrome, but thoroughly enjoy it!
    Feel free to check out older Syndrome and picture threads here:
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6
    Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, part 12,
    Part 13, Part 14

Please note, this is not to be confused with a non-picture/non-syndrome general discussion thread
    While we want everyone to enjoy their time here we of course have to be mindful of the following rules:

1. Max picture size is 400X400, any larger must be posted through URL

2. You may post one large (400X400) two medium (130X130) or three small (115X115) pictures in each post

3. Please limit 6 URLs to each post. When asked for a title for your clickable URL please put something like 'cutie pie' instead of putting the web address again as it stretches out the screen

4. Please leave manipulated pictures to the art forum. This is the place for Nick in his natural glory

5. Note that 'hotlinking' is not allowed. This is when you post an image directly from a site that you do not own. Please upload it onto your own site or use the URL link.

6. We know that Nick inspires certain naughty thoughts, but this is a PG13 board and there are minors. Please keep all images and comments appropriate to the board standards. We like when Destiny joins us but we don't want her to bring the hose in to cool us down.

7. This is a non-spoiler thread. All pictures or comments about upcoming episodes should be left in their own threads.

Those are the rules, have fun and enjoy yourselves. We do ask that you clean up any drool messes, you can find mops and drool buckets by the door.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

From the other thread:

3. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Congrats on the new thread.

I haven't posted pics in days. But I got some for the new theme!
    flirt1
    flirt2
    flirt3
    flirt4

4. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Congrats for new Thread :) i´ll normally in bed, but cannot sleep :lol:
    OnlyTruth hy i´ve missing you :lol: i´m happy to see you.

Destiny thanks for welcome :)

Yurek oh, it´s very late your poor, but thanks for new theme :D i´ll do my best

oh no, i can´t come with you, i must looking, what the ward ladys do
    let us have a nice date
    hy .. what do you have for lovely eyes
    are you still angry of me? no no Nicky she isn´t :lol:
    take my new telephone number
    hmmmm.... no, not one Woman can me to supersede my Ward Ladys :lol: i hope so Nicky

Ok that´s the first. Now i wish all a good Night ;)

i´ll make some screencaps

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

6. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

7. Jacquie

OnlyTruth I know the feeling about creative captions. For some reason I seem to do better in the morning that at night. That being said I will try to post my next set in the morning. Hopefully it won't snow too much overnight and the drive to the store won't be a forever journey. We're expecting about 5cm and for some of the drivers that brings out the stupid in them

good night y'all :)

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

9. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Good morning, girls!

*looks around* Shiny new thread, that's nice. Yay! for us! :D I bet we'll have No. 16 before Christmas! :D

Okay, theme pics. I wonder how this will work out for me, haven't had one single drop of coffee yet.
    Just one word, Wendy, and you can have all this!
    Oh, I like Softcakes new bathing suit so much! :D
    You're almost as cute as I am
    When I pout and make puppy dog eyes, will you go out with me? Sure as hell, Nicky! :D
    I love you too, Peanut
    My bedroom's this way :devil:

Nikki :D "Did it hurt?..." must be the cheesiest pick up line I've ever heard! :lol: It's like "can I have your number? I lost mine" :D

Okay. Need....coffee....now.... :D

10. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Oy! That will be difficult to decide! There are already some really great pics posted.
    But youstill have some time to make it more difficult for me. So..go on. :D

Well...my lecture lasted longer than usual yesterday. So I missed the train home at 8pm and had to take the one at 9pm. I have to change the train two times and each train came late. The one that shoud bring me home came at 11.48pm and I was already waiting there for over an hour. It's really stupid to place the departure time in that way. I arrive on the second station at .25 (each hour) and my train home from that station... leaves at .23 (every hour). That's so riddiculous. So I came late home yesterday.

Well..I'm going to have some breakfast now. I'm starving. :rolleyes:

He's going to have breakfast with me today. That's awesome! :lol:

11. Jacquie

Well no 5cm of snow this morning. We got no snow. So no stupid snow drivers just general stupid morning drivers. Here are the rest of the pics for the theme

Jacquie did I ever tell you how much I liked your......cooking :devil:
    there's more to this than a movie and dinner isn't there yes Nick :D
    ah which muscle was that you wanted to see :D I watched this awhile ago and did you ever pay attention to the dialogue that went on between these two it was quite flirty
    Do you come here often Ok so it's the oldest pickup line in the ward. I'm entitled :lol:

That's all from me. I need to go feed cats and then we're heading out to do breakfast before we go to the store.

changed the pic on this last post Jacquie come here and let Uncle Nick give you a hug ok :)

12. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Jacquie shall I congratulate on no snow? ;) It's still way too warm here, we have about 14°Celsius (circa 50 degrees Fahrenheit) In my hometown, all the drivers go completely nuts when there's the tiniest sign of rain. And it does rain quite often, you get the picture :D

More theme pics:
    Move a little bit closer, Softcake
    Haven't we met before? Now that's another oldfashioned pick up line! :D
    Aww, Softcake, my Christmas gift for you is so big!
    What do you mean you wanna play Adam and Eve?
    Yes, Softcake, I miss you too
    I'll be with you in a minute, sweetheart

Edit: RAAWRRRR!!! Jacquie that new pic of Uncle Nick :D is smoking hot!! I liked the first, too, but this one.... *drools* I need chocolate. Now.

13. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

The forecast is threatening snow flurries here. Snow or no snow it is cold now. It was 20F this morning (last week at this time, the temp got up to 70F!!). Anyway, I'm so cold, I could use a little bit of this:
    fun in the sun

14. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Congrats on the new thread!
    Softcake you crack me up! I swear, you make me snort coffee through my nose at least once a day! :D

15. softcake

softcake Pathologist

So this is going to be my New Year's resolution: make people snort coffee through their nose on a daily base :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.