George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't work today so I will post the theme winners now. They were some favourites that were posted and some new ones and it is never easy deciding who will win. So in the usual no particluar order here are the runners up

Elsie with a favourite :) I noticed that the smirks on Nick and Warrick's face are almost the same
softcake I like the smirk on Nick's face :) It almost says here they go again :lol:
blackflag a very studious Nick
softcake again :D
AngelaG welcome to our themes :) A very nice pic.

And the winner is Stoky . The eyes are what had me starring at this pic for awhile. As we have discussed before George does have very expressive eyes. Congrats Stoky and Nick is now in your capable hands :)

oh wow, that is a hot one. what episode is it from? i cant quite remember.
ive been in super relax mode since coming back from new york, maybe tomorrow ill stop being lazy and play :D

so much fun! although my bank account is hurting :lol: how do you live there and not spend all day every day in the stores??
we were looking for celebrities (me especially for george of course) but didnt see them, even though there were a bunch for new years.
check out the photos thread in the miscellaneous forum to see me acting like a tool in new york ;) :lol:

allmaple said:
oh wow, that is a hot one. what episode is it from? i cant quite remember.

That's from XX in season 4. Your New York pictures look like you had a good time :)

ericsacutie thanks for the pics. Don't worry on size it's the man that matters. :) It took me awhile to the hang of posting pics :)

Good morning Ladys :D and ouhh i´ve won again :eek: thank´s Jacquie and i´m carefully with Nick.

Allmaple you´re back i´m happa, and i´ve seen your nice pic´s from your Trip so loveley ;) and nice new Avatar.
Jacquie tells you, from wich epi and Season the pic is. It´s a favorite Epi, because Nicky looks very nice on them.

and hello and welcome ericsacutie nice pics ;)

Now i´ll give you new theme Nick pics with his soo cute ears
i´ve search a definite pic ;) Time 24 hrs. and Limit 12
have fun :)

Hy Ward,

it´s quiet here :lol: Softcake yes the ears are sooo cute :lol: i´ll mumble both of them.

Nikki congrats for your promoted ;) and your first pic look now pic seeing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back