George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added my 6th one above. I did check everybody's pics first to make sure it wasn't used. It wasn't cooperating last night and I didn't have time to find out why. :lol:

The rest of my theme pics:

blue water and sky
cold blue freezer
blue books on shelves behind him
blue light :rolleyes:
blue in the stained glass window
blue in the wall graffitti (sp)

I thought that the case last night was kinda interesting, but a lot of the stuff with Grissom seemed like filler to me. I was real happy that it had a lot of Nick, that was just what I needed. I've been suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

Played the computer game for the first time yesterday and actually got through the first case pretty easily.

Susan

Care for a hug?

Yes, please!

Loved last night's epi. Nick just seems so much "lighter" mood wise...he and Cath were cute together. I was in general "squee" mode the whole time! :D

I liked last nights episode. I thought the hugging part was way to cute. :)Grissom is definetly a hands off type of person. There should be some good caps from the show when they get up. I see next week we're back to reruns. :( but we aleast get to see Nick punch Fed-x :lol:

Thank you! :lol:
Yeah, I can't wait for screencaps...there autta be some great ones.

I'm liking our "little boy blue" theme! Keep 'em coming!

Here's a couple of pics I found, from Leaving Las Vegas, over in the Catnip shipper thread. Yah, I stray over there. I like to keep an eye on any thread that has Nick in the name. :lol: Things can get quite scary over in the shipper threads! :eek:

Nick and Catherine
I like the look on his face

Has anyone in here seen the Who Is Keppler site? I'm thinking of checking it out.

Susan

Yeah I agree, shipper central can be a scary place! :lol: And that pic of Nick in the suit jacket is seriously hot, thanks blackflag.

Here are a couple of the preview ones from Wurlocke at csi-caps. So cute, Nick is looking fine, I'm jealous that I haven't seen this episode.

Nick and Cath
The look on Grissom's face....

eta: I haven't had chance to check out 'who is Keppler' but I think it has some spoilerish preview videos of the next episode (at least I think it's the next episode). There is a Nick one.... ;)

edited again: further research suggests the Nick video isn't from the next episode, but one after that...

Thanks for the pics, girls.
Nick looks very lickable and yummy *starts drooling*

But Mr Grissom, a little more enthusiasm, please! There's a whole bunch of wardgirls ready to take your place there within a second :lol: No need to look grumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back