George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh....gottcha! Thanks!

Where there any extras on it or was it simply the episode as included on the Season 5 dvds?

It’s funny because my apartment is actually closer to the Canadian border then to my grocery store...maybe I should take a trip and look for the dvd! :)

Jacquie said:
I think now that I've heated up the ward :lol: I'll give Nick to Elsie so he can keep her warm :)

Aww, thanks Jacquie, that is very kind... :) I promise to return him in the morning ;)

Grave Danger was released on DVD here as well. It was released about 6 months before the season 5 dvd, which was a little annoying. I hate how long it takes for them to release the dvd's!

blackflag said:

I wish Grave Danger would come out seperate from season 5. I want it now and I can't afford season 5. I also found these three behind the scenes pics. Just don't ask where or how. I don't remember. :lol:

Susan
I just wanted to say that I got my season 5 off Ebay (along with 3, 4 and 6) for only $30. You might try that. Sometimes you get a really good deal.

Oh and the behind the scenes in Grave Danger, does anyone else notice that when hes laying there and he starts lifting his hips? :devil: Naughty thoughts.
Those pictures made me think of it.

Azzie no there was not anything extra on the Grave Danger dvd. I would have bought it otherwise.

Elsie I think the 2 sets of dvds came out at the same time here.

Jen in all seriousness the lifting of the hips may have been to relieve the pressure on the back. George did say that his back hurt after so much time in the hard box. But the :devil: are much more fun to think about :D

Good evening, girls! :)

I'm totally confused today. I was convinced today is Thursday so I sat down in front of the TV waiting for CSI *sigh* Oh well, another 24 hours and we'll have both parts of "A bullet runs through".

So now it's time to pick a winner. I hope you had fun, though I have challenged you a little ;)

Like always, first the pics that didn't quite make it...
Jacquie with a very creative approach to the theme :D
NikkyJamez because I could never resist a Golden Retriever
Jacquie again, though I think this looks round and firm, not soft :devil:
Stoky I'm so in love with the eyelashes
blackflag this is very subtle

And the winner is... elsie with this adorable picture and a soft buzz :) Nobody can resist. So congratz, elsie Nick is in your capable hands. I guess you can keep him for one more day. Lucky you :D

Don't get me wrong I like holidays but they're so confussing when it comes to days. I know it's Wednesday but our store didn't get a delivery today so it really messes things up. Plus our garbage collection is delayed a day so what else is there to rely on. Thurdays at 9pm new episode of CSI. 28 hours away. New Nick. Yes :)

congrats on winning Elsie.
softcake an nice tush can be soft even though it's firm :devil:

Congrats on winning Elsie :D hope your heating is Ok?
and give us a new theme.

I´ll wish all a good nigth and very nice Nicky Dream´s ;)

Yay! I won. Thanks softcake . No heating for me, but Nick is keeping me warm tonight... :devil:

OK, new theme. An easy one, George/Nick etc. in profile.

12 pics, 24 hours etc... Get hunting ladies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back