George/Nick: Syndrome Pic Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind seeing fluffy animals, elsie :D
But I'm sure there's more ;)
Yes, sorry blackflag, now I noticed this theme is tough.

Found this when I typed in George Eads Grave Danger for a yahoo search. Being in the U.S. and not getting Grave Danger released seperate from season 5 I'm not sure but I think it's the DVD cover for those who did get it seperate. Or it could just be some sort of promo shot used for magazines and such.

If you look carefully you can just see Nicks hand near the top.

Hope that made sense. :lol:
Susan

blackflag said:
Found this when I typed in George Eads Grave Danger for a yahoo search. Being in the U.S. and not getting Grave Danger released seperate from season 5 I'm not sure but I think it's the DVD cover for those who did get it seperate. Or it could just be some sort of promo shot used for magazines and such.

If you look carefully you can just see Nicks hand near the top.

Hope that made sense. :lol:
Susan

Made sense to me! :D

I wonder if it is perhaps part of the promotion they used during Emmy time?

Networks promote certain shows and episodes to hopefully garner an Emmy nomination...and if I remember correctly CBS did put Grave Danger out there for consideration.

Either way it is a really interesting shot...thanks for sharing!

And don't mind me...I seem to be fighting insomnia tonight...have been up for at least 30 hours and counting...makes one loopy! :eek:

At least I get to look at pictures of Nick/George to help give me nice thoughts for when I finally nod off!

Just wanted to thank you all for sharing! :)

Morning girls!

Finally time for a break. I have so much work, unbelievable. But looking at soft pics ;) helps a lot. I will have fun picking a winner later.

blackflag the cover for the German Grave Danger DVD looks like this they used the same picture in a larger version. You can see his hand clearly.

Just a quick pic from me, as I need to go to work soon, I had time off this morning as a man came to fix our heating, unfortunately it is completely broken down and dangerous apparantly! So, only good thing is that it will be warm at work, where they also have hot running water! :(

Anyway, morning everyone. Something soft, how about his hair? Catherine clearly thinks so... or, this one? when it started to grow out last time, the buzz looked so soft and we all want to stroke him, right? :devil:

Azzie and blackflag we here in Canada got Grave Danger as a separate dvd as well as in season 5. The story behind the GD release was there may be Quetin Taratino fans out there that may have wanted the episode for their collections.

Elsie I hope you get your heating and hot water fixed soon. Burr. You'll need to snuggle up with something warm

this appears to be nice and warm
nice warm spot here :devil:
very toasty :D

I think now that I've heated up the ward :lol: I'll give Nick to Elsie so he can keep her warm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back